More passanger friendly bikes | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

More passanger friendly bikes

really? An inline 4?

Blasphemy I say
They're not all like your fz6 lol. My old bandit 1200 had pull at 2500 rpm.

Sent from my SM-A530W using Tapatalk

Snort. If you say so, not going to argue with a mod.

Of course a GW is passenger friendly its a multi person touring bike.

Its still a couch , YOU MAY be able to kill it on the streets with a passenger but it is still a long heavy ride.

You guys are recommending a chain drive motorcycle with a bird perch for a passenger seat,
and you think his lady will enjoy riding on the back of that? :unsure:

You guys are recommending a chain drive motorcycle with a bird perch for a passenger seat,
and you think his lady will enjoy riding on the back of that? :unsure:

Because rider asked for advice???

We are not "thinking" of anything on "her" behalf. Read the replies. We are just offering suggestions for the bike to be rideable with a passenger.

You got a suggestion for the original issue Trials
That is better?

Post up

How is the Tracer900 for 2up riding. I had read that the models from a couple yrs ago were more of a 1 person + luggage type of long distance bike, but not well designed for longer 2up riding. Is this accurate for current models?

How is the Tracer900 for 2up riding. I had read that the models from a couple yrs ago were more of a 1 person + luggage type of long distance bike, but not well designed for longer 2up riding. Is this accurate for current models?
I suspect on the current and older regular tracer models thats probably still a thing, yamaha cost cutting with the suspension etc, but by all accounts the GT models are where yamaha pulled all the stops, the 2021 models I think even come with electronic suspension

I suspect on the current and older regular tracer models thats probably still a thing, yamaha cost cutting with the suspension etc, but by all accounts the GT models are where yamaha pulled all the stops, the 2021 models I think even come with electronic suspension
Correct but not sure the pillion seat is a nice place to spend time. I’d go with a true litre bike for more space.

unless you have a passenger that’s not prone to complaining.

Correct but not sure the pillion seat is a nice place to spend time. I’d go with a true litre bike for more space.

unless you have a passenger that’s not prone to complaining.
She doesn't complain at all - amazing passenger really, but that might be because I go to some lengths to make sure she has little to complain about.

I like the TracerGT, but not enough to get a bike that couldn't have a passenger do an 8hr day comfortably on the back.

She doesn't complain at all - amazing passenger really, but that might be because I go to some lengths to make sure she has little to complain about.

I like the TracerGT, but not enough to get a bike that couldn't have a passenger do an 8hr day comfortably on the back.
RT1250!

oof OTD probably close to 30k?

sounds like 8 hour days for passenger is a must requirement

12:08 mark
Sounds like its great for passengers

If you get the GT pro it comes with EVERYTHING, (cruise, quickshifters, heated grips and heated seats stock)
way more affordable than a beemer

oof OTD probably close to 30k?

sounds like 8 hour days for passenger is a must requirement

12:08 mark
Sounds like its great for passengers

If you get the GT pro it comes with EVERYTHING, (cruise, quickshifters, heated grips and heated seats stock)
way more affordable than a beemer
lol before taxes maybe

I have no idea what my budget is. This week I just paid off my car so now I have $900/month to spend on something - just don't tell my wife, because I told her we could spend it on a backyard reno.

I'm fine with used bikes, but would prefer something a bit more slim than a big touring bike.

Thanks - I did not even know about that 850.
the 850 is the base model(no cruise control and fewer electronic goodies if i recall), sounds like you want the 900 GT pro which is closer to 20k OTD

OR

you could take a look at this:

Saw it in person recently, it looks nice, I remember seeing a big padded back seat, stupid amounts of power, it has everything, the only issue is the older models have 1 direction quick shifter on that one, not up and down like on the newer models

Its used and knowing apex you can probably take it out for a test drive, with you and the wife, see how you like it

I have no idea what my budget is. This week I just paid off my car so now I have $900/month to spend on something - just don't tell my wife, because I told her we could spend it on a backyard reno.

I'm fine with used bikes, but would prefer something a bit more slim than a big touring bike.

The beast?

I'm suspect on the seating on the tiger, the angle looks pretty brutal.

the 850 is the base model(no cruise control and fewer electronic goodies if i recall), sounds like you want the 900 GT pro which is closer to 20k OTD

OR

you could take a look at this:

Saw it in person recently, it looks nice, I remember seeing a big padded back seat, stupid amounts of power, it has everything, the only issue is the older models have 1 direction quick shifter on that one, not up and down like on the newer models

Its used and knowing apex you can probably take it out for a test drive, with you and the wife, see how you like it
2 great minds think alike :love:

Back
Top Bottom