Monday Meet Up for Ice Cream, Dessert, and Sweets! 5.0 | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Monday Meet Up for Ice Cream, Dessert, and Sweets! 5.0

amapyby4.jpg

For those that missed out on the Monday night ice cream meet at Tom's Dairy on the Queensway...It got a little exciting when there was a cop over there checking out the bikes, talking to us because he is a rider himself...all of a sudden we all hear a constant 2nd gear high revving noise coming down the street...there was a guy on a Ninja just cruising doing a really good wheelie that went by us while the cop was sitting in his car...everyone was stunned...even the cop lmao!
The cop paused for about 5 seconds then said "awe man...gotta go" he went after the biker but then returned about 10 minutes later...he ended up not catching the guy!

It was the funniest moment...we all died laughing!

Aww damn... I must have left just before that!

Hey guys, I've spoken with a few riders mentioning we will reschedule the meet for another week due to the weather. If you do decide to head out, ride safe

I didn't post any event due to it being a long weekend and people usually not around or available.

Feel free to post a location if you are free to go.

who's going on a long weekend?

for once i'm free, and no one is meeting??

Weather looks iffy south of the GTA, so was thinking location more north?
The Old Firehall Confectionery - 170 Main Street, Unionville, ON, L3R 2G9 (MAP)

Hey everyone, this weeks dessert meet we have two spots planned. First come out to see some classic cars over at the AMC Parking lot on Interchange Way (Hwy 7/Hwy 400). Afterwards we will head over to La Paloma at Weston Rd and Hwy 7.

See you there.

I went to this location thinking I'd find a small group of bikes and I would introduce myself, but what I didnt realize was how many people were here lol. I just had some ice cream with my girlfriend and left since I didnt know who was a forum member. I did talk to a girl who called herself Yoshi, riding a green kawi, before I left. Hope to come out next time to talk to some people though.

That would have been me you talked to ;p its always great to see new riders come out to the meets! Hope you're enjoying the experience! Come out more often, you'll get to know more people to fairly quickly at the meets :)
I went to this location thinking I'd find a small group of bikes and I would introduce myself, but what I didnt realize was how many people were here lol. I just had some ice cream with my girlfriend and left since I didnt know who was a forum member. I did talk to a girl who called herself Yoshi, riding a green kawi, before I left. Hope to come out next time to talk to some people though.

Back
Top Bottom