Mobil 1 Motorcycle Oil and Filters: Where to buy in GTA? | GTAMotorcycle.com

Mobil 1 Motorcycle Oil and Filters: Where to buy in GTA?

shop around at different places keeping in mind that places like gpbikes and royal have no hst sale or tent sales sorta things.
Last time i found f9 had the cheapest and ships to my door :)

Liqui Moly tastes the best.

Liqui Moly sponsors CSBK. Motul sponsors World Superbike. Both are good, more than just marketing hype. Both can be bought at any bike shop.

How about, or maybe ?

Attachments

• mobil1.jpg
    mobil1.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 16
  • agip.jpg
    agip.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 16
Reactions: J_F
I've had good luck on this with my aprilia
watch the fliers and you can score a great deal
8aypYij.jpg

Dat Costco brand tho...

Mobil 1 has just always been VERY good to me with cars, I am a gearhead and beat the **** out of a lot of old junk with high km.

FYI anyone searching this thread my research lead me to Motul 7100 for oil and HiFloFiltro Race for filter. Basically la creme de la creme for bikes.

Amazon CA was surprisingly cheap, can't complain with that Prime delivery. No-one local stocked HiFloFiltro's "Race" filter line. Seems to be same Taiwanese supplier as K&N race filters.

Probably should have went with Rotella T6 and OEM Honda filter for my basket case of a bike, but felt like treating her. I think my wet clutch is grabbing better, but maybe it's all in my head after dishing out that Motul dough...

Canadian Tire carries Mobil 1 automotive filters. The M108 is the filter that will fit 90% of bikes with a spin on filter. I’ve used them exclusively for years on all my bikes. Canadian Tire stopped carrying the Mobil 1 bike oil a year or two ago but I think Wal-Mart still does.

Last edited:
I used to use Mobil 1 oil as well, from Walmart, and filter from Canadian Tire as mentioned, but haven't seen the oil anymore last year in store. Not sure which oil I'm switching to, and using k&n filter now cause it's easier to remove lol ?

Who stocks Mobil 1 motorcycle fluids and filters in the GTA? Preferably decently priced?

Cheers, :)
I find Mobil 1 tastes better.

Who's got the cheapest prices on Motul in the GTA?
I understand where this question is coming from - CT used to sell it, and it would go on sale. MUCH cheaper than buying moto synthetic anywhere else, like half the cost.

These days, real deals on moto synthetic are very rare, at least in Ontario.

I don't know the name of the shop but they advertise on Kujijji and I have spoken to them. Their pricing seems competetive and they carry the Hi flo filro filters also. They are a good filter and I believe they make filters for some of the OEM's but I could be wrong. I've always used them and no issues.

I found ace moto tech in Milton had good pricing on Motul, I paid under $70 for 4L of 10W40 7100. That was in February though, may be different now. F9 has it at $90 right now

Not sure what bike would use 10w60 but this is a steal if it works for you

Kijiji: Motul engine oil 10W60 full synthetic 4 Litre jug

Motul engine oil 10W60 full synthetic 4 Litre jug,

Price: $ 40

I found ace moto tech in Milton had good pricing on Motul, I paid under $70 for 4L of 10W40 7100. That was in February though, may be different now. F9 has it at $90 right now

Not sure what bike would use 10w60 but this is a steal if it works for you

Kijiji: Motul engine oil 10W60 full synthetic 4 Litre jug

Motul engine oil 10W60 full synthetic 4 Litre jug,

Price: $ 40
I think that is the name of the shop I mentioned.

Back
Top Bottom