Mississauga / Oakville New Rider. | GTAMotorcycle.com

Mississauga / Oakville New Rider.

Zimm14

Hey everyone,

I recently moved to the area from a small town up North. Since living here I picked up a bike (Ninja ZZR 400 (94)) and was informed to check out this site. I have been keeping a eye out but I think the majority of you guys and girls are more on the Toronto side.

Non the less just looking to meet some friends that ride in or around the area. :)

Let me know.

Last edited:
I was told this import from Japan is the only ZZR 400 in Canada... I find that hard to believe but plausible. Let me know if that's true. Or even if it's the only one or select few in Ontario. I want my facts straight when someone asks about my bike. Why I bought this bike knowing it's an import. My first thoughts were also parts. What if I need something replaced. My dealer (good friend) is in the bike business and 'has a guy' out there that he gets parts off of. So again if this isn't a rare bike here. Will I have trouble finding parts here?

Non the less here she is. :)

http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l27/puresubstance/DSCF2140.jpg

Welcome!!
Wheelie.gif

welcome! check the weekly rides section for sauga meet ups!

Welcome aboard neighbor!

welcome, im from sauga and schools in oakville. let me know if you have any questions/need any help and ill help out as much as i can.

Back
Top Bottom