Minor Motorcycle Accident. | GTAMotorcycle.com

Minor Motorcycle Accident.

Andrew89

Dropped my bike making a turn in a parking lot this morning (dont ask). Im super livid at myself. Front brake lever is broken, bike wont start, my electronic screen wont register that im in first or neutral gear. I cant even feel my bike pop into first or neutral. Its weird because the bike dropped on its right side. There's also an 'eye shaped' dent on the gas tank.

Any recommendations on motorcycle repair shops? Should i just take it to a Yamaha dealer?

Make sure your battery didn't come loose make sure the terminals are nice and tight as for it not being able to go in gear that doesn't sound to great

Took a short break at work to fiddle with the bike. After some fiddling around with the clutch and brake lever, oddly enough the bike registered neutral and first gear. Was able to get it running. Going to take a short test ride to see if everything is running alright mechanically. Back break still works but lever is bent way out.

Still want it checked out completely.

Pro6 Cycle is down the street from you.

871 Kipling Avenue

Pro6 is just around the corner from you and a reputable shop. The are open each weekday until at least 6pm

Pro 6 Cycle - http://www.pro6cycle.com/ContactUs/ContactUs.aspx
871 Kipling Ave (south of Bloor)
Etobicoke, Ontario
M8Z 5H1, Canada

1-866-789-PRO6 (7766)
(416) 231-8829

edit: NFQ:lmao:

Back
Top Bottom