Milton Riders | Page 93 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Milton Riders

17b22d00224001312c2a2a3a5c8546f8.large

HOLY moly aren't we resourceful... only you would pull something like that off!!!!You should've worn them around your waist like the michelin man. Only one thing left to do....get another bike before the supercharger in the fz6 konks out, bouncing off the rev limiter all day every day can't be good;)

riders choice freaked out when i told em i did over 10,000km on full synthetic oil bouncing off the rev limiter. was real funny.

rc: "300v doesn't last past 5000km"
me: "whatever. i'm going past 10k"
rc: rolls eyes

bike has 85,000m on it.

Last edited:
Best wishes and have a safe holidays to all!

See you all in the Spring 2014

[video=youtube;Aoo8DpsivJE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aoo8DpsivJE[/video]

Last edited:
Best wishes and have a safe holidays to all!

See you all in the Spring 2014

[video=youtube;Aoo8DpsivJE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aoo8DpsivJE[/video]

Hi Mr Mike, fun seeing those vids again and of course I got alot of camera time on our run up north " I can't see you slow down "LOL.Good times for sure and many more to come next year.

Happy holidays to you and yours and to all the other milton riders see you all in the spring.I can't wait !!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
tell me about it...was at royal on sunday trying on new jackets...got depressed when I walked out of there...

got myself a new bike...might have to join your group this year...

tell me about it...was at royal on sunday trying on new jackets...got depressed when I walked out of there...

got myself a new bike...might have to join your group this year...

which bike?

everyone is invited to join in the rides...

I picked up a 2010 Yamaha FZ6R in pearl white...red seat, gold rims...she's a beaut...getting her lowered though as she's a tad tall for me and I tipped it over twice last season :( she's got some battle scars now...

Oh cool i didnt know there was a ton of milton riders.....i just bought a house in milton and i'm moving in 3 weeks.

Hopefully i can join you guys during season!

Welcome to town, its a nice riding area, there is a lot of riders. From the look of my lawn, the season may be a late start.

Hello Miko,I hear ya no mercy this winter it will only make that first ride come spring that much better. So you better be reserving at least one long weekend for pennsylvania with a few of the guys. End of July I am taking 2 weeks off gonna do Pa..Wv...deals gap,you hear me Rob!!!!!! Lol

Make more memories like these

View attachment 34142

View attachment 34145

View attachment 34144

Nice pics bro! What a teaser!

I'm hitting PA at least once this season coming up with you guys....fo sure!

I wouldn't mind meeting a few Miltonians that ride. I have a messed with very loud 2002 blue zrx with 104,000 on it.
Hope you wouldn't mind someone with a few "miles" on them. (means I'm not 25 anymore)

Pops

I wouldn't mind meeting a few Miltonians that ride. I have a messed with very loud 2002 blue zrx with 104,000 on it.
Hope you wouldn't mind someone with a few "miles" on them. (means I'm not 25 anymore)

Pops

Welcome pops... keep an eye on the thread come riding season and come out always nice to meet new peeps and not all of us are 25 :D

Anybody up for a wing and beer night sometime over the next few weeks before the riding season starts up again?

Back
Top Bottom