Milton Riders | Page 92 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Milton Riders

Season 2K13 recap...

[video=youtube;Aoo8DpsivJE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aoo8DpsivJE[/video]

Season 2K13 recap...

[video=youtube;Aoo8DpsivJE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aoo8DpsivJE[/video]

As usual nice editing and vid,I see you got our run on river road.We gotta do one more run maybe this weekend
Dont go too fast I dont see you LOL

Last edited:
Well done buddy. Funny to see the group that went past you was bandit and I on another ride.

Last edited:
As usual nice editing and vid,I see you got our run on river road.We gotta do one more run maybe this weekend
Dont go too fast I dont see you LOL

I had a blast when we did river road and mono this year that was sick! I did remember telling you to slow down a little so you make the cut on the vid! Always a pleasure Bandit! Till the next one...thanks for this season...

Well done buddy. Funny to see the group that went past you was bandit and I on another ride.

Roooobbbbbbbb!! Like I said next year I'm down for PA with you and the bandit. I'm going to be the rookie so you got to take it easy on me...

I just watched the vid and you're right in the end I saw you and bandit in that crew! LOL

See you around ride safe!

Thanks for all that showed up this season and I had the pleasure to go riding with...

See you all around

Ride safe!

Nice Video Mike! I had a blast riding with everyone. Let's get some more rides in before it gets cold.

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk 2

Hanging up my riding gear for 2013.

See you all next season!

Hi mike I hear ya I got one foot out the door also...... but ya never know we get those crazy days during nov and even dec.... nice and warm if I remember correctly between christmas and new years it was 13-16c a couple years back.

So you better come down to pa next season or I will hunt you like a wounded animal LOL

Also maybe post a couple of meets for frescos and catch up during winter:mad:

Hi mike I hear ya I got one foot out the door also...... but ya never know we get those crazy days during nov and even dec.... nice and warm if I remember correctly between christmas and new years it was 13-16c a couple years back.

So you better come down to pa next season or I will hunt you like a wounded animal LOL

Hey Bandit, can't deal with riding in the cold...not for me brother...I'm a wimp!

With that said I will post up meet ups this winter for wings so we can shoot some $H iitt and get by the cold months.

I promise next year I'm hitting PA with you guys...I want to experience it...

Talk soon!!

Mikey

I was out yesterday and it was awsome....only snow will stop the snake.

We live in Canada...that's all I gots to say bout that!

it wasn't that bad yesterday. got some goodies from riders choice yesterday.

I was out yesterday and it was awsome....only snow will stop the snake.

We live in Canada...that's all I gots to say bout that!

You guys are too macho for me..... yes King I live in Canada for NOW:rolleyes: I think snow will be stopping the snake soon enough first sight of ice in the puddles this morn OOOOOOHH ..... Warp tiger nothing you do surprises me.

For me bike gets tucked away soon maybe this weekend

Last edited:
17b22d00224001312c2a2a3a5c8546f8.large
You guys are too macho for me..... yes King I live in Canada for NOW:rolleyes: I think snow will be stopping the snake soon enough first sight of ice in the puddles this morn OOOOOOHH ..... Warp tiger nothing you do surprises me.

For me bike gets tucked away soon maybe this weekend

Back
Top Bottom