Milton Riders | Page 7 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Milton Riders

I would not use that route for two reasons....one because you posted it, NEVER post your routes. 2 because you are missing a ton of good roads in that area.

I am in sauga for a couple months and then moving back to burlington so I'm not that far from Milton either way...I will come by if the weather is good and I don't get stuck doing something else.

i dont know why i didnt think of that. Lesson learned lol.

Derry and Bronte is the one close to the hospital and NOT Derry and Hwy 25
Yo Mike you better be done with painting for the official ride or the next meet be at your place to help you finish painting. lol
btw it may rain on april 30th as per weather network (hopefully they are lying)

Hey guys, wanna meet up on Thursday afternoon? Anyone can come to the meet. (Same Plaza)

Yo Mike you better be done with painting for the official ride or the next meet be at your place to help you finish painting. lol

Derry and Bronte is the one close to the hospital and NOT Derry and Hwy 25

LOL...for sure man come through...the more the better...and it'll be done quicker...

i will be there for april 30th for sure...hopefully the weather changes...

I don't suppose any of you guys have a welder/ are handy with a welder?

Mike Alex maybe around afternoon(5-6ish)???? Or maybe early after i do my errands.

Marvin, Alex let me know what time you guys are meeting tomorrow....i'll try and make it...

what do you need welding...my boyfriend is a certified mechanic and i can ask him...pm me the details...

Mike Alex maybe around afternoon(5-6ish)???? Or maybe early after i do my errands.

Marvin/Alex, i may not make the 5 - 6 pm ride...have to pick up my daughter...if you guys can come out earlier around 1 or 2pm...then i'm there...if not all good...we can all meet on the 30th...lol

let me know

I would be interested in an early afternoon ride. e.g. 2 - 4 ish.

I would be interested in an early afternoon ride. e.g. 2 - 4 ish.

Alright greg88 i'll post and confirm time tomorrow...hopefully marvin and alex can join and whomever is available

Meet @ Derry and Bronte Plaza (Wild Wing, RBC, Tims, Pho, Shoppers Plaza close to the hospital)

Around 2pm.

Back
Top Bottom