Microaggression versus oversensitivity | GTAMotorcycle.com

Microaggression versus oversensitivity

油井緋色

Site Supporter
Today I learned a new word.

Long story short: I was presenting at work, and a few colleagues and I had a private chat. They were trash talking/roasting me, knowing I was reading it, and trying to break my composure while I was presenting; I had to mute my microphone and laugh a few times. Another colleague saw this and later told me "damn, that was some crazy microaggression", thinking they were defending me.

So I googled "microaggression." I get where it's derived from but holy ****, did society fall off the deep end?!

Apparently if I were to say something like "women are physiologically weaker than men strength wise" it would be a microaggression? Or "men are more likely to commit violent crimes simply due to genetic make up."

I think we're going too far =/

That's not what it means, keep googling

I hope the presentation was not in person :D

Microaggression
I seen that, it was called midget hockey
but they changed the name because that was deemed insensitive, along with novice, peewee, atom and bantam.

Novice is the one that gets me, thinking all of our classes needing to be changed again :unsure: maybe we could use colours
nope, that won't work either that's offensive. OMG we have a dilemma, everything is offensive.

Microaggression​

Folks with fully loaded F250 or Dodge 2500

Not sure what group the $60k salary people owning F150s fall into....

Nah. I'm usually all in, or out.

So am I.

Guess I don't get microaggression because if I don't like someone, I make it known. Guess the micropenis rapist analogy wasn't far off.

Consider it a micro-offence and carry on

Microaggression​

Folks with fully loaded F250 or Dodge 2500

Not sure what group the $60k salary people owning F150s fall into....
I love that F150 group
They are also the same ones that will sell their truck off cheap after 5 years because the market is saturated with them, but they NEED a 2025 F150.
I'll be waiting.

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

I love that F150 group
They are also the same ones that will sell their truck off cheap after 5 years because the market is saturated with them, but they NEED a 2025 F150.
I'll be waiting.

There's a crazy deal right now for the F150, check RedFlagDeals

There's a crazy deal right now for the F150, check RedFlagDeals
Not looking for a lease, but a Lariat for $450 a month is a steal

Today I learned a new word.

Long story short: I was presenting at work, and a few colleagues and I had a private chat. They were trash talking/roasting me, knowing I was reading it, and trying to break my composure while I was presenting; I had to mute my microphone and laugh a few times. Another colleague saw this and later told me "damn, that was some crazy microaggression", thinking they were defending me.

So I googled "microaggression." I get where it's derived from but holy ****, did society fall off the deep end?!

Apparently if I were to say something like "women are physiologically weaker than men strength wise" it would be a microaggression? Or "men are more likely to commit violent crimes simply due to genetic make up."

I think we're going too far =/
I find in North America and to a greater extent Canada, banter is looked down on and considered offensive. People don't like to have a laugh at themselves.

If your a rapist with a large penis, is that macroaggression?

I find in North America and to a greater extent Canada, banter is looked down on and considered offensive. People don't like to have a laugh at themselves.

I think a pretty good example is Trump. Have you seen how much he's whining lately? If a leader represents their people, then that's how 50% of the population is when facing challenges apparently lol

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom