Mat Mladin | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Mat Mladin

Just google Jimmy Saville from the UK. Pretty much had the keys to Buckingham Palace and every house in the UK if he wanted to, that's how well loved he was by the population. Fast forward to after he died, and the shocking revelations of how much of a sexual predator this guy actually was. Maybe we just don't realize how big the skeleton closets are for famous folks.

Famous and rich people are no different from the rest of us.
They Sh!t the same way we do and have the same issue we may have.

I generally think they have way more than the average person.
More problems or material posssions?

I suppose both.

FWIW he admitted doing it but it was about 4 years after that when he got sentenced to a year in prison. The four years were variations of hell. I don't disagree with the punishment. If he was black and in the USA he'd be in a lot longer.

If you actually read any studies into paedophilia North America a disproportionate number of child molesters are white. I've done some work with Cat Hoke's organisation in the past, and in maximum security prisons like Pelican Bay the overwhelming majority of violent child molesters are white. Black people tend not to abuse children

Just google Jimmy Saville from the UK. Pretty much had the keys to Buckingham Palace and every house in the UK if he wanted to, that's how well loved he was by the population. Fast forward to after he died, and the shocking revelations of how much of a sexual predator this guy actually was. Maybe we just don't realize how big the skeleton closets are for famous folks.

Johnny Rotten called Jimmy Savile out live on the BBC in the 1980's and was never invited back to the BBC again. Everyone at the BBC knew it and protected the guy.

Same with the CBC and Jian Ghomeshi - that guy got away with it for years.

Mladin was arrested by detectives at a Narellan home in March. Three charges, including two counts of intentionally carry out a sex act on a child and intentionally incite child under 10 to do sexual act to them, were dropped by the Director of Public Prosecutions.Jun 24, 2020

<>

Doesn't mean he didn't do it, a good lawyer? Lack of evidence? Her word against his? I hope he makes some sort of public statement. So far, he's said nothing.

The guy formerly known as Mladin.

Mat Mladin - Mladin Racing

"NOT GUILTY"
This is what I have said from day one and after two and a half years of being put through the ringer, it was nice to finally have my time in Court and hear the jury say those same words: “Not guilty!” after record short deliberations. It took them just a few hours after an almost three week trial.
Anyone who truly knows me, knew all along.
I was SET UP.
And the evidence proved just this.
The police case against me, relied on witnesses who lied, deceived and purposely hid from police their true agendas. There were influential family members working in the background, conspiring to bring out certain outcomes. And I was the fall guy!
Insane!!!
The main family member conspiring in the background, who then tried to get into the girls’ heads, brought about what she alleged to be the first “disclosure” on the basis of something that she was told by … wait for it …
A CLAIRVOYANT!
And she went out of her way to make sure that Police didn’t find out and lied about it all in Court giving her evidence! It's not smart to lie in court when the defense has all the proof of such lies. Not words spoken, but texts written and voice mails left.
You could not make this **** up! Things then continued to snowball from there, got out of control, and then others, with their own motives, got on the bandwagon and went to town on me.”
It's over and I have my life back. My beautiful daughters Jess and Em are looking forward to many things that have been put on hold this past couple of years.
Thankyou to the people that put their hand up to support me. It will never be forgotten.
Mat
❤️

I wondered about this as I am not familiar with their legal system. BUT
Maybe with sex crimes but not so much with drug or more importantly "drink drive" cases. (their version of drinking and driving, I just think it sounds funny)

I actually watched a season of episodes of a Netflix show called Court Justice. An Austrian version of Judge Judy without her drama and antics.

A few episodes had cases of people being charged with drinking and driving with a blood alcohol level of 0.08 and even 0.115.
With the help of a lawyer and a "decent explanation" some of them, especially the first time offenders got a slap on the wrist.
License disqualification for 9 month or so, and a good behaviour bong for 18 months. That's it.

For once, I think our legal system is better in this case.

3rd dui in aus is mandatory jail time... no amount of lawyering saves you. Also booze busses are everywhere and any time your pulled over randomly (which happens A LOT), you have to breathe into the straw.

Back
Top Bottom