Mat Mladin | GTAMotorcycle.com

Mat Mladin

Under 10, that's a little more than a POS.

Good thing for him is there's lotsa predator on prey sex in jail.

"Innocent until proved guilty" :rolleyes:
BUT
Obviously there are grounds for the arrest(s). Its not like he ****** a cow and got arrested for sex with a minor.

Locking him up is not enough.
I say chop his head off a cm at a time and sprinkle salt on it. He can choose which head they start with.

WTF??? What are the laws in Australia for this?

No mercy if he is guilty.Take him out in a field and let me pull the trigger.

BUT,the sad part of dealing with things like this in todays social media world,is that he is f'd just by being accused.Our world has been made a much worse place by technology.

No mercy if he is guilty.Take him out in a field and let me pull the trigger.

That's too quick. Death is instant in this case.

Needs to be a slow and painful process.

I have absolutely no knowledge of that case but have seen someone I once respected as being a great guy get into a not totally different situation, copping a feel on an under 18, half his age.

His life is destroyed but it also has affected his family. He's married with children. To protect his kids names aren't mentioned in the media but there is animosity in the extended family and everything is on Facebook. He has to register as a sex offender.

I know nothing of the girl. Some people get over things and others don't. I hope she can put it behind her.

Not being a psychologist I may be wrong in this but there may be three subcategories in this arena.

1) People that have don't have bad thoughts and therefore don't do bad things.

2) People that have bad thoughts but have enough self control that they never act out those thoughts.

3) People that have bad thoughts and do act out on them.

I don't know how to relate to someone I once trusted anymore. I don't want him dead but if he was visiting me and you dropped by for a visit with a young daughter I would be in a very awkward position of either having to warn you or having to police him every minute.

There is no good news in this.

your friend is a defective unit and deserves what he got
it's unfortunate that family members are so affected by this

this: sexual intercourse with a child under the age of 10
is another ball park, another league

of course he's (Mladin) entitled to defense in a court of law
but Australia is a place with a well defined legal system

can't see LE and prosecutors charging that unless they had solid evidence
and kids under the age of 10 don't make that stuff up

if Mladin is guilty, he should do his family a favour and Epstien himself
a trial isn't going to do any good for anybody

Australia is a place with a well defined legal system

I wondered about this as I am not familiar with their legal system. BUT
Maybe with sex crimes but not so much with drug or more importantly "drink drive" cases. (their version of drinking and driving, I just think it sounds funny)

I actually watched a season of episodes of a Netflix show called Court Justice. An Austrian version of Judge Judy without her drama and antics.

A few episodes had cases of people being charged with drinking and driving with a blood alcohol level of 0.08 and even 0.115.
With the help of a lawyer and a "decent explanation" some of them, especially the first time offenders got a slap on the wrist.
License disqualification for 9 month or so, and a good behaviour bong for 18 months. That's it.

For once, I think our legal system is better in this case.

your friend is a defective unit and deserves what he got
it's unfortunate that family members are so affected by this

this: sexual intercourse with a child under the age of 10
is another ball park, another league

of course he's (Mladin) entitled to defense in a court of law
but Australia is a place with a well defined legal system

can't see LE and prosecutors charging that unless they had solid evidence
and kids under the age of 10 don't make that stuff up

if Mladin is guilty, he should do his family a favour and Epstien himself
a trial isn't going to do any good for anybody

FWIW he admitted doing it but it was about 4 years after that when he got sentenced to a year in prison. The four years were variations of hell. I don't disagree with the punishment. If he was black and in the USA he'd be in a lot longer.

I particularly feel sorry for his wife as she stands by her man and for his kids. Up to this event they could have spoken well of their dad.

Personally I feel deceived and I don't know if I can ever put it out of my mind.

I have never met the girl but if she was anything like her relatives they matured early. That is no excuse. He knew her well enough to know she wasn't legal age. He knew he was married. He knew it was wrong. He wasn't drunk or on drugs. It wasn't an "Oops sorry I accidentally brushed against your boob" moment.

you don't say how old the girl was, but I guess just post-puberty

I recall when my daughter went through a very difficult time with that age
one year they're a kid without a worry in the world

next year they are stared at as a sex object by every hetero male from teenagers to senior citizens
I'm not aware of any inappropriate physical contact, but the leering was enough to seriously upset her

it also made me alter my behavior a bit with women
give them lots of space, no hand shaking, careful with your eyes

you don't say how old the girl was, but I guess just post-puberty

I recall when my daughter went through a very difficult time with that age
one year they're a kid without a worry in the world

next year they are stared at as a sex object by every hetero male from teenagers to senior citizens
I'm not aware of any inappropriate physical contact, but the leering was enough to seriously upset her

it also made me alter my behavior a bit with women
give them lots of space, no hand shaking, careful with your eyes

FWIW she was 17 and had been getting "Looks" for a couple of years. It doesn't matter as he knew. It wasn't random. He could have been charged with sexual assault if she was year older but not "of a minor". I think that at sub 18 the parents had a say where over 18 it would be up to the girl.

Kudos on the behaviour modification. More guys need to take that path. There's a lot of confusion in that discussion but if a dog can be trained where to pee guys should be able to keep their eyes in their sockets.

It would be hard to be an international celebrity , fairly rich, still handsome enough to collect all the girls of appropriate age you could ever want and not be happy.

But sick fucks are sick fucks.

If anyone is thinking of a criminal life TVO has a program on tonight.

How to Prepare for Prison (2016)

10:30 PM ON CICADT 19.1 • G • STEREO
Filmmakers track three years in the lives of three people facing enprisonment for the first time.
Add to my shows

Dragged behind a motorcycle while going around the track. (y)
I say issue him a special inmate exercise uniform: a little pink sundress, lipstick, pigtails, and high heels. Toss him into the prison yard for a little exercise with the face tattoo crowd. Let them know he'll be coming back daily so they keep him alive for a while.

I'm sure the guards wouldn't mind stepping away for a smoke.

I can understand a guy being attracted to a mature female but not a kid. There is a psychologic link to oversized eyes in oversized heads that should turn on the protector mode not the mating urge. If a person was so inclined and did realize it was wrong donating his brain to science would go a long way to understanding the problem.

It would be hard to be an international celebrity , fairly rich, still handsome enough to collect all the girls of appropriate age you could ever want and not be happy.

But sick fucks are sick fucks.

Just google Jimmy Saville from the UK. Pretty much had the keys to Buckingham Palace and every house in the UK if he wanted to, that's how well loved he was by the population. Fast forward to after he died, and the shocking revelations of how much of a sexual predator this guy actually was. Maybe we just don't realize how big the skeleton closets are for famous folks.

Back
Top Bottom