Markham/Scarborough Solo Riders - Ride/Wings | GTAMotorcycle.com

Markham/Scarborough Solo Riders - Ride/Wings

andrewp

So this is going out to anyone looking to go out for a couple rides in the north Scarborough or Markham area. Looking to see who's in the area, younger crowd (im 23), riding totally legit with no bs chance of attracting attention from cops.

Anyone here think they would be into this on a Wednesday night? I wanna say lets meet at Pacific but man, my insurance hurts anytime I drive into that place, joking.

Anyways post here or PM me, we can try to aim for this Wednesday (March 31) if theres a couple riders who wanna ride and eat wings ( theres no better combo! ) And ride down to Wild Wing.

Anyone down?

So this is going out to anyone looking to go out for a couple rides in the north Scarborough or Markham area. Looking to see who's in the area, younger crowd (im 23), riding totally legit with no bs chance of attracting attention from cops.

Anyone here think they would be into this on a Wednesday night? I wanna say lets meet at Pacific but man, my insurance hurts anytime I drive into that place, joking.

Anyways post here or PM me, we can try to aim for this Wednesday (March 31) if theres a couple riders who wanna ride and eat wings ( theres no better combo! ) And ride down to Wild Wing.

Anyone down?

I was with you until I read meet at pacific mall. I started taking 401 because it was a safer commute than driving through pacific mall.

I know....well the actual location and time has still yet to be decided, but definately we can change it from pacific mall....lmfao

somewhere with open space just to wait for everyone to come.....pacific aint to bad because its well lit, and right off steeles and kennedy, so i mean some riders we'll be able to "SEE US" unlike the cagers...lol.

How about the parking lots near Midland/McNicoll?

Probably can't make it this time around though, still need a lot of noob practice in the parking lot/side streets/empty streets.

don't know about wednesday but friday's good during the day.

as for a safe meetup place --how about milliken park? - mccowan and steeles via the steeles entrance to the park. imho a much better location than pmall

Ill be there if I get my slave cylinder in the mail tomorrow. :)

Im in,
I work around there, so ill just work late then join in. I love me some wings :D
At work, we call that place SARS..., go there for lunch on fridays.

Keep us posted

If I can scam my way out of work in the morning and traffic on the drive to Simcoe isn't bad I might be able to fuel up the bike and make it on time... Love Wild wing!

Post up the time and Place ASAP!! (please)
im craving wings already!
:cool:

Not to interfere. If you want best wings goto AllStar wings at Woodbine & 16th. Wont disappoint. :D

Set up a time and place, me and max p will probably go.

I might be able to make it depending on when/where... Is this still going on; any more details?

Not to interfere. If you want best wings goto AllStar wings at Woodbine & 16th. Wont disappoint. :D

I agree they have great wings, but way too small a place and you always have to wait forever to get a spot let alone food.

To go is the way haha.

Doesnt seem to be going anywhere, some one should just post a time and a place and go with it...

Im gonna bail on this one, if you guys make it out, enjoy!

Yeah looks like nothings going on? I'll probably just go out solo riding in the area.

I think this should be renamed to the Milliken ride since that's the name of this neighbourhood you're referring to (north Scarborough/south Markham) for the most part.

Well done OP for organizing such a great thread with no time and place.

Considering the weather was crap last Wednesday ill definately set something up this week.

Last edited:
K most likely the time is bad on this meet.....ill try again next week to see if anyone wants to do it.

Since I got no response for the April 3rd meet im gonna say its a no go.

Back
Top Bottom