Markham police looking for motorcyclist doing 180 in a 60 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Markham police looking for motorcyclist doing 180 in a 60

180? You kids are wimps today. Surely the bike wasn't topped out?

i enjoyed how the ad after the video was "Grand Theft Auto Fun", LOL.

Last edited:
But the driver, who police believe noticed the cruiser tailing him

uhmm, police believe biker noticed tailing?! must be in la-la land, cruiser moved out towards the biker, before and practically right in front of him, as he was driving by, how can anyone miss that,

plan b was on the go right there

Last edited:
cruiser moved out towards the biker, before and practically right in front of him, as he was driving by, how can anyone miss that

Nothing to miss....cruiser clearly waited for bike to pass....I'd say 'practically right in front' is still a ways off.

Unless it was YOU!? and then looked different from your POV??

uhmm, police believe biker noticed tailing?! must be in la-la land, cruiser moved out towards the biker, before and practically right in front of him, as he was driving by, how can anyone miss that,

plan b was on the go right there

Well your right on one point... you are in lala land if you think that cruiser came ANYWHERE near the bike...lol The cruiser was still on the other side of a four lane road. It was not "paractically right in front of him". Officer did everythign right he didn't initate a pursuit which at those speeds likely would have ended very badly.

When the average road user sees a bike travelling at those speeds in that area, (on either side of the road more and more subdivisions are going up daily), it merely reinforces their opinion that ALL riders are reckless idiots.

This does NOTHING to support and in fact damages our hobby. Do we really think this type of riding is acceptable on ANY public road? Stunts like this just give the government more incentive to deny us things like access to HOV/HOT lanes. Doesn't matter how good this rider "THINKS" he\she is they aren't good enough to stop when some cager pulls a u turn or a left turn in front of them, (or slams on the brakes because they are scared of the apporaching bike, at those speeds.

"Clocked at 180" = Cop was eating donut and has no idea how fast he was going. Clocked? They don't "clock".

"Over the Civic Holiday weekend, the force charged 18 drivers with impaired driving, four drivers with dangerous driving, and two drivers with stunt driving."

18 drunk drivers, 2 speeders. Do the math, and the answer is...

"Excessive speed has consistently been the greatest contributing factor in many fatal collisions that have occurred on York Region roads," York police said Tuesday in a news release.

Why don't they just blow up the video at infinite resolution to ID the rider?

horatio-caine-yeah-o.gif

Looks like the bike was doing 60 kph when it came into the frame. I guess it is possible it was going much faster before. Who knows?

Look at all those cars and pedestrians on that road. Man the pitchforks, this guy's a threat to society.

Looks like the bike was doing 60 kph when it came into the frame. I guess it is possible it was going much faster before. Who knows?

How desperate are the cops to nail one speeder? From the article "we released this video with the hopes somebody can identify the rider". Yeah I know exactly who that is. I see that black blur of a motorcycle and rider all the time at Timmies. Maybe a cop should wait there and see if he shows up.

I wonder if the rider is stupid enough to post something on YouTube....then he deserves to get caught! LoL If not then ah well...no harm done here.

cop chases bike = cops fault
cop doesn't chase bike= cop is lazy
:rolleyes:

nothing a can of plasti dip can't fix... police should just give up on the hunt.

Rider repaints his bike a flat black.... changes his helmet for a season and that's it... NEXTTT!!!

Anyone who brings unnecessary heat to the sport deserves a swift kick to the balls. I hope they don't catch and ruin this idiot's life, but I do hope that he walks into a door or two.

I'm not taking either side here, but I admire the UNSUBs u-turn. I suspect a lot of folks couldn't do that without dropping a foot or duckwalking...

Back
Top Bottom