MAPLE LEAFS SUCK | Page 6 | GTAMotorcycle.com

MAPLE LEAFS SUCK

As much as I am a huge leafs fan, they made want to vomit on Saturday...

Eddie played great. He stopped everything he saw.

Here is a though the leafs sell out in toronto almost every night. They team has not won the cup in decades and the house is still full why spend the money to get the good players to win the cup MLG was called the carlton st cash box for a reason!

LRB is right.

Why spend more when the stands are full anyway?

It's a bit ofa different story now though with the cap. Money will not win you a cup. What teams need now are good farm systems and scouts. They need to be able to spot the hot young talent before they get in the league and get expensive. It was important before but now it's super important.

Another bad outing for Toronto. 5-3 loss. I was actually rutting for the leafs because they were playing are rivals. Yes I’m a Red Wing fan!

Anyways like I said before, the Eagle should call it quits. And this Aki berg, what a brutal game he played today.

The leafs have now lost 4 out of there last 5 games.

Go Leafs Go!

I think you should buy those paper bags in bulk, because you will need allot of them in the upcoming years. :D :D :D

Woot. Sens play the Lafs on Saturday. I say 5-1, Sens. Then Domi loses his cool and old man midget gets lifted up by Chara and pummelled.

It's not even fun anymore. The Snes fans outnumber the Laf fans now at the local bar so I can't even sucker some foo Laf fan into a scrap anymore.

The next two games for the leafs are crucial. If they lose them both,say good by to the playoffs.

Oh my god! Goose egg again for Hasek. Ottawa 7 Toronto 0.

It's going to be a tough 2nd half of the season for Leaf fans.

what an embarassment

wtf is quinn doing
did you hear his pre-game interview?

"the only thing bad about our last game was the score.... we did a lot of right things too!!!"

i've never seen a coach interact as little with his players on the bench as i've seen quinn do

*chews gum*

quinn is lost.
why is czerkawski on the bench by the way?? the few games he got to play in he scored a goal almost every game and actually moved and attempted to get the puck not like some of the leafs...

Re: ..

SpeedFreak said:
quinn is lost.
why is czerkawski on the bench by the way?? the few games he got to play in he scored a goal almost every game and actually moved and attempted to get the puck not like some of the leafs...

Ya! Quinn is lost alright.

After that 3rd goal he should of pulled out Belfour, and these guys on the bench, Belak for example, we all know he sucks $hit, but maybe if Quinn would of put him in for a shift things might have changed.

We will see what happens tommorow, when they play them again.

The paper bag isn't cutting it anymore. At this rate I'm gonna need a septic tank to make it to the end of the season...

I think I'll get to test the new tank out on Monday...

I want to say GO LEAFS but the heart isn't in it... :lol:

Belak is a producing enforcer
he'll score IF he's in the right place at the right time...... he's not going to stay in front of the net and wait for the puck (like Domi.... "wahh! i don't wanna fight!! i wanna score!) begging for a goal.... instead he'd rather crash the corner and make sure the puck stays in deep

Berg should be traded.... im sure one goof in the league will THINK he can actuall produce
and WHY doesn't Kaberle use his slap shot as much anymore? i think quinn just told im "Pass to McCabe"

and, i agree... belfour should have been pulled after the 3rd goal or at LEAST call a time out to get his head on straight (when do you NEED a time out during regular season?)

it'll be an UGLY first round IF the leafs manage to keep their spot

WOW! Leafs almost came back to win!

Bad news is they still lost. :D

Too bad for Coliacovo, went into the boards pretty bad :(

Almost came back last night a much better performance.Leafs can't fire Quinn...how can you fire team Canadas coach??????If the Leafs fired him and then Canada wins gold it would make them look pretty stupid.

Rubberman said:
Almost came back last night a much better performance.Leafs can't fire Quinn...how can you fire team Canadas coach??????If the Leafs fired him and then Canada wins gold it would make them look pretty stupid.

I agree, you can't fire him now. But I think it will be tough for him going in to the Olympics, especially if the leafs are out of the playoff run. I don't know how he would be able to concentrate on the Olympics.

I think Quinnl be all motiviated to for the Olmpics regardless of the leafs record. He'll be coaching the best bunch of players he's seen in 4 years. He'll coach them to do something and they'll follow the plan unlike his NHL team at the moment...

Back
Top Bottom