magats take over congress | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

magats take over congress

1 shot just reported dead, trumpanzees deployed pepper spray on police officers, armed police inside with weapons drawn. Looks rioty to me.

Compared to an antifa "protest"?

Oh.... I mean "mostly peaceful protest".

Yes, Trump is delusional as are many of his supporters, but... The spin CNN tries to put on this event is so obvious they oughta be embarrassed.

That footage is obviously fake news. It was filmed on the exact studio set that the "moon landing" was filmed on.

I just saw your statement quoted over on Parler. They all agree. 2.4 million echo's (their version of retweets) already.

/s lest anyone think I'm serious.

Keeping track of left and right-biased news:

Fox News was the last news agency to report that Pence is not agreeing to Trump's demands to decertify the election.
CNN still hasn't reported Pro-Trump protestor was shot and killed.

Both rags.

Your tracker is off...6:12pm ET

0cd3b345c77a7bbabaaecc4005afb821.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Compared to an antifa "protest"?

Oh.... I mean "mostly peaceful protest".

Yes, Trump is delusional as are many of his supporters, but... The spin CNN tries to put on this event is so obvious they oughta be embarrassed.

You know this is an act of insurrection according to definitions right? Sorry man, you’re just wrong on this one.

Mike...any comment on violence by the left at this point?
Not till we figure out who shot and killed the unarmed woman at the protest.

I don’t agree with a violent protests. While you don’t normally see them from the right in the USA, they may be heading into a new era where this becomes more frequent. Particularly if Trump is able to lead a MAGA cult into the foreseeable future.

Dems just took the Senate with wins in Georgia, looks like Biden has a clear path for sweeping liberal change. Gonna be an interesting next 4 years.

What the heck is he gonna do for the next 12 hours

5453be57c3f7d3d137214834b57cd761.jpg

Not till we figure out who shot and killed the unarmed woman at the protest.

I don’t agree with a violent protests. While you don’t normally see them from the right in the USA, they may be heading into a new era where this becomes more frequent. Particularly if Trump is able to lead a MAGA cult into the foreseeable future.

Dems just took the Senate with wins in Georgia, looks like Biden has a clear path for sweeping liberal change. Gonna be an interesting next 4 years.

I was pulling your leg a bit. What's happened today is a stain that won’t wash away easily for the US.

What the heck is he gonna do for the next 12 hours

5453be57c3f7d3d137214834b57cd761.jpg

depends on if its raining in florida, if he cant golf he might try to invade iran

depends on if its raining in florida, if he cant golf he might try to invade iran

He's already ****** off that Scotland told him to get ****** when his plans to come there the day before inauguration became evident.

Chances of him being welcomed anywhere in the world right now just went down dramatically.

So, yeah, you never know. Bored angry man prone to conspiracy theories who commands a huge military needs a distraction. What could possibly go wrong.

He's already ****** off that Scotland told him to get ****** when his plans to come there the day before inauguration became evident.

Chances of him being welcomed anywhere in the world right now just went down dramatically.

So, yeah, you never know. Bored angry man prone to conspiracy theories who commands a huge military needs a distraction. What could possibly go wrong.
They're going to let him leave the country?

You know this is an act of insurrection according to definitions right? Sorry man, you’re just wrong on this one.
In as much as any BLM protest.

I see this as a flash mob of angry fringe right zealots that got dog whistled to a protest. It won’t run long, they made their point, they will head home with their fight stories and it will be over.

CNN has nothing interesting for a few weeks so it will get round the clock coverage for a week or two.

Also, just my opinion, but I don't understand why anyone would ever use twitter. You can't make a cogent point or argument in 280 characters and it only takes about 4 tweets until the conversation reaches rock bottom... "You're Stupid", "You're Pathetic", "Kill Yourself". It really is a platform that caters to the lowest common denominator in society
More than 280 characters confuses a simple mind.

If they expanded the size of a Tweet, their existing user base would be ******.

Idiotic, this will only serve to ruin their movement's image even further.

Apart from it being the nation's capitol, this is a drop in the bucket compared to what was going on in May/June/July across the country, but that doesn't make it right. It is amusing to see the "mostly peaceful protests" and "defund the police" people on the left now suddenly shouting about how the rioters should all be arrested, where's the national guard, etc. Maybe we should just agree that this type of violence on any side is part of the problem? It's the refusal to do so that's causing serious division.

You got any footage of that?
Unlikely, but here's to hoping that the provided videos that were supplied will help slap you back into some form of reality and not extreme right wing brainwashing.

In as much as any BLM protest.

I see this as a flash mob of angry fringe right zealots that got dog whistled to a protest. It won’t run long, they made their point, they will head home with their fight stories and it will be over.

CNN has nothing interesting for a few weeks so it will get round the clock coverage for a week or two.

not sure BLM ever tried to halt a government process carried out for all American citizens?

Unlikely, but here's to hoping that the provided videos that were supplied will help slap you back into some form of reality and not extreme right wing brainwashing.
slap me back to reality, I'm doing good how about you?

slap me back to reality, I'm doing good how about you?
I'm all good...
Just flabbergasted that people have been this hoodwinked by a con-man... it's pretty much a bonafide cult.

Glad to see that more moderate Republicans are refusing to endorse what's going on...

+1 for Pence. Seriously.

I was pulling your leg a bit. What's happened today is a stain that won’t wash away easily for the US.
Agreed.

The US is struggling thru a leadership vacuum at the moment. Hopefully that will get better in two weeks.

My biggest fear is not Biden, he has a history of working both sides of the aisle. Its his sr team (Schumer, Pelosi) who scare me - their divisiveness and willingness to unify the country is on par with Obama and Trump.

Back
Top Bottom