magats take over congress | Page 20 | GTAMotorcycle.com

magats take over congress

I am thinking that most people charged who were mere faces in the crowd will end up with a slap on the wrist in terms of actual punishment, but they'll come down harder on people observed to be doing actual damage, and on organisers. If they can pin down the person who swung that fire extinguisher, they're in big trouble.

I am thinking that most people charged who were mere faces in the crowd will end up with a slap on the wrist in terms of actual punishment, but they'll come down harder on people observed to be doing actual damage, and on organisers. If they can pin down the person who swung that fire extinguisher, they're in big trouble.

Agree. The "hey, I just wandered in and looked around and then wandered back out" people who can prove that's all they did will get off easy.

The people who smashed, grabbed, destroyed, stole, and yes, killed...not so much. Federal state, federal charges, federal penalties...at Club Fed.

And so it should be, nobody should ever be above the law. When it comes to someone dying by the hands of another person.

America is not at war with it self

more prizes

Few things please me more than seeing stupid people paying for their stupidity.

The guy was a pretty big donor to the Republican party.

Kiss your job goodbye for participating in this. For the "faces in the crowd", the name-and-shame may be the biggest penalty.

And so it should be, nobody should ever be above the law. When it comes to someone dying by the hands of another person.

America is not at war with it self

Umm...it kind of is. These people thought they were the vanguard of a “revolution” to quote them. They had plans to hang VP Pence from a tree if they had found him. They’ve been at war with themselves since 1861 and there had been a current of dissent running through that country ever since. It only took someone in power to start “speaking their language” and making it seem acceptable for it to rise to the surface.

Honest answer, from some of your folks herky jerky post on here,

I don't think so

The young woman that was shot and killed had a military background. She knew how to take an order and what that meant. She absolutely would have known that the armed guards on the other side of the barricaded doors also knew what orders are.

The young woman that was shot and killed had a military background. She knew how to take an order and what that meant. She absolutely would have known that the armed guards on the other side of the barricaded doors also knew what orders are.

In the last 6 months these people have shown without any doubt in the world that they are not firmly connected to reality.

More goodness.

Josh Hawley evidently had aspirations to run for Republican leadership in 2024 with a view to becoming the next Republican president.

And then he decided to get involved in the rioting. And then he decided to STILL file an objection over the Pennsylvania electoral votes. He was "the guy" who did that.

And now, we again have the pleasure of watching stupid people pay for their stupidity. Kiss your political career goodbye.

The other sponsor that they mention, apparently contributed almost half of the money for his Senate campaign. This is another one.

Even if the politicians themselves are spineless ... money talks. Corporate America does not want to get involved in the destruction of the country.

Hawley is screwed. Wouldnt' be surprised to see him resign and slink out the back door inside a week or less.

Cruz is getting a lot of heat as well and he too is a contender for 2024. Or at least he thought he was.

A lot of people are going to be trying to get the stink of the Trump family off them for years to come.

They are capital police not paramedics. I'm not saying they shouldn't help, but glorified security guards wouldn't exactly have been at the top of the class.

It sure looks like at least the shooter had drawn a line at that door and was holding the line. They were successful in that mission. Sadly for the lady, play stupid games, win stupid prizes.
Wonder what would have happened if a white cop shot an unarmed black female (airforce vet who was no direct threat to him) in the face?

100% agree.
She effectively "suicided by cop."
People attempting to smash through hardened glass and locked doors despite armed officers on the other side instructing them to leave.
The cops were defending the senators and house members (there's quite the news feeds on the guy with the zip-tie cuffs - likely wanting to capture/abduct/hostange any Democrats they came across - no other reason for carrying those cuffs).
She quite possibly knew the consequences of her actions - maybe she succumbed to the Trumpian Kool-Aid and wasn't in a reasonable state of mind. We shall never know.
Unfortunately, she paid the ultimate price for her actions, as well as 4 others.

Back
Top Bottom