M2 Road Test Inquiries | GTAMotorcycle.com

M2 Road Test Inquiries

DYU

Hi, I got my M1 license on the first of April and It'll be expired at the end of June. Due to Covid19, I can't book a road test (The road test supposed to open on June 14th but when I tried to book online there is no road test available at any location from June to September. I thought the website had an error so I came to the office to book directly and the staff said that there is no road test available during this Summer and I should take the M2 course instead). So when I searched for the M2 course, all of the institutions will not offer the course until Toronto goes into phase 2 which I believe will be the 2nd of July and It already passed my M1 expiry date. What should I do? Thanks in advance

Last edited:
Hi, I got my M1 license on the first of April and It'll be expired at the end of June. Due to Covid19, I can't book a road test (The road test supposed to open on June 14th but when I tried to book online there is no road test available at any location from June to September. I thought the website had an error so I came to the office to book directly and the staff said that there is no road test available during this Summer and I should take the M2 course instead). So when I searched for the M2 course, all of the institutions will not offer the course until Toronto goes into phase 2 which I believe will be the 2nd of July and It already passed my M1 expiry date. What should I do? Thanks in advance
book with a course and wait. I would expect you'll be waiting until August by now.

currently your M1 expiry period has been voided due to COVID. It has no expiry date at this time.

Back
Top Bottom