M1 insurance | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

M1 insurance

For those waiting, 5 years ago, I did the M2 course in July... I recall LC's offered some night ones then, and later on when I did the M, end of year discounts. Even if I did the M2 in July, I didn't get a bike till Sept/Oct, that's when end of season sales began. I've always bought in the Fall, and sold in the Spring.

Even if you start riding in Sept/Oct, there is plenty left in the season. No bugs, no heat, and nice fall colours!

Just pay the insurance full money upfront and you save. That’s what I am planning on doing. Now with this new bull **** curfew I don’t even know if my m2 will happen anymore.
I got insured for my first bike with my M2 Sept 2020 and all of the half decent quotes I got actually required me to pay it up front. They said because I didn't have any previous motorcycle insurance. The ones that would have allowed me to pay monthly were all $4500+ for the year

I got insured for my first bike with my M2 Sept 2020 and all of the half decent quotes I got actually required me to pay it up front. They said because I didn't have any previous motorcycle insurance. The ones that would have allowed me to pay monthly were all $4500+ for the year
Same here . I was quoted almost 5 grand for m1 insurance and I told them to suck it . They told me after I get my m2, it would only go down 200 bucks more lmfao.

forogt what company it was , but I found other nes asking me for 1600 full coverage with an m2.

Agreed, take the course as soon as you are able, Probably all booking late summer into the fall at this point. This and continuous motorcycle insurance coverage will be the two biggest factors in obtaining affordable insurance. When I say affordable, You will have high premiums in the beginning because you are young and male. The sooner you get insurance and keep it clean, the sooner you will be able to afford bigger better bikes. Start small and cheap.
Not sure how the others do it but I teach at learning curves. We treat everyone as if they’ve never sat on one before. So the experienced peeps are usually a little bored for the first few hrs.
I've been riding my whole life, mostly off road. hadn't ridden on the street in almost 30 yrs. Trying to get back on the road, Insurance rates forced me to take the course. I thought it would be a cake walk. It was lol, but I learned a few things including a few mistakes i'd been making for years. Worth every penny, regardless of the insurance benefits. I think its a great thing that the insurance companies practically force you take a course.

Back
Top Bottom