Looking to Ride.... | GTAMotorcycle.com

Looking to Ride....

Phoenix

Good afternoon GTA Motorcycles!

I unfortunately cannot ride this season due to an insurance issue but am SUPER jealous seeing all of the bikes out lately!

I live downtown Toronto and am looking for some bike buddies who don't mind some Fender Candy!!! Hahaha....

If anyone is up for a passenger I'd love to ride!

Female 25 years old..... Please no creepers! :) All in the love of motorcycles!

I unfortunately cannot ride this season due to an insurance issue but am SUPER jealous seeing all of the bikes out lately!

I live downtown Toronto and am looking for some bike buddies who don't mind some Fender Candy!!! Hahaha....

May go hit up dtown...where you located?

so you can be jelly and no not taking anyone as a passenger. sorry LOL

Yah, Ujelly, me and a few others are riding tonight and you're welcome to 2up with Ujelly. He's a competent rider.

Yah, Ujelly, me and a few others are riding tonight and you're welcome to 2up with Ujelly. He's a competent rider.

Magoo...go to post#2 and highlight at the bottom.
lolz.

20100211_034030_Useless_Thread_.jpg

If you are real, post your pic and we set up the ride wherever you want!

I have decent experience with 2up and I know how it feels - to be deprived of riding. Happens every winter season.
I'll be heading out tomorrow for a couple of hours or so. Not all that hot but no wind.
I may be extremely busy in May so trying to get as much time in as possible.

Hey Phoenix, welcome to the forums ! that sucks about insurance. i kinda know how you feel, my babys parked as well. have fun with the 2ups and be safe

Cheers

Lol am I a complete nerd for asking: should you be getting on a bike with someone you dont know? There's a lot of crazy out there. No offense to any guys here, but unless I knew how a person handled a bike I would never get on the back.

your getting too old....

Lol am I a complete nerd for asking: should you be getting on a bike with someone you dont know? There's a lot of crazy out there. No offense to any guys here, but unless I knew how a person handled a bike I would never get on the back.

so find out if you trust em with your life. I cant speak for others, but i know sure as hell id be taking it easy with a passenger...

I would say ujelly if he didn't sell his 600 and go with the 125 ;P so I vote RFiD, responsible and he's not a creeper ;P. Welcome to the forums !!!

oh . . . is there a crazy and jealous bf in the picture ? ;P In my case it was my crazy ex ><

Last edited:
I completely agree. Couple years back i met a group of brand spankin new ridiers on their brand new 600 super sports. These guys didnt know the BASICS of riding, and the next week i saw them they had passengers...

Last thing you want is the rider to dump you off the back and keep riding away ( flash backs from last years police chase ). Make sure you know the person before you get on the back of a bike.

Back
Top Bottom