Looking for Riding Buddy | GTAMotorcycle.com

Looking for Riding Buddy

ngtheng

Hi everyone, I'm from the Scarborough area looking for chill people to ride with. I'm in my 30s and ride a sporty bike that's a 400cc. It's my third season and I have done some track and offroad as well. I just like to cruise, not necessarily going fast and topping out. Got fed up with certain riding groups out there that are full of egotistical people upgrading bikes after few months.

City riding is slowly losing its appeal but i'm always down to meet some likeminded people and go for a cruise.

Hey buddy, I'm in Mississauga, but if you're in the area on some weekends, don't hesitate to connect. I'm only in Scarborough late on Thursdays, not sure if that's an ideal time to ride for you. :)

Hi everyone, I'm from the Scarborough area looking for chill people to ride with. I'm in my 30s and ride a sporty bike that's a 400cc. It's my third season and I have done some track and offroad as well. I just like to cruise, not necessarily going fast and topping out. Got fed up with certain riding groups out there that are full of egotistical people upgrading bikes after few months.

City riding is slowly losing its appeal but i'm always down to meet some likeminded people and go for a cruise.
Welcome!

Check out the Rides/Hookups section. The Wednesday night Burger meets are worth the ride!

I heard that Boston Pizza is a good place to meet people......

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

New rider (first season), never did any group rides but i’m willing to join.
Likely better to start off with small groups. Big group rides like charity events are typically a magnet for newbies who think it's cool. They tend to ride in much tighter formation which is not good when you have a bunch of people with varying skill levels.
If you've ever pulled over to watch the R4S parade go by or pull into the venue (as I have more than once) you see just how shaky some folks are.

I'm retired and up for a ride if you're out this way (KW / Stratford)

I m in Scarborough.. hit me up.. where abouts do you want to ride to?
I'm normally heading westward around 20:30 on Thursdays in the 401 & Morningstar area. Usually do highways, but recommend we take local to take it slow and get comfortable.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom