looking for riding buddy(s) to the Gap July 27- August 4/5 | GTAMotorcycle.com

looking for riding buddy(s) to the Gap July 27- August 4/5

busabim

Site Supporter
Short notice but---My usual riding buddy has bailed at last minute. I would like to go for at least a week, I am planning on leaving on Monday morning to Virgina/NC/Tennessee.

I know the roads, I am riding a supersport.

PM me for more details. Looking to share costs for lodging.

Busabim

Last edited:
Have fun! Just got back from there. Incredible roads.....

Went to Pennshitvania and area instead, never again. Total sh ite in comparison. If I cant get back down to the Carolinas, im not bothering.

I did Pennsylvania, west virginia and ohio. Ohio roads reminded me of Vermont, hilly and blind corners( pass)

BB

Went to Pennshitvania and area instead, never again. Total sh ite in comparison. If I cant get back down to the Carolinas, im not bothering.

I did Pennsylvania, west virginia and ohio. Ohio roads reminded me of Vermont, hilly and blind corners( pass)

BB

well, penn and virginia is doable in a weekend, but the gap is a bit of a strech

BB
i just got back from PA it's fine for a weekend, is it as good as the Carolinas No, however if I used your logic my busa wouldn't leave the garage or trailer ever in ontario. I make the best of the time I have availablle, it's hard to compare Carolina south as they don't get the frost damage all other northern places receive. It's like comparing city streets in Toronto versus Miami.

i just got back from PA it's fine for a weekend, is it as good as the Carolinas No, however if I used your logic my busa wouldn't leave the garage or trailer ever in ontario. I make the best of the time I have availablle, it's hard to compare Carolina south as they don't get the frost damage all other northern places receive. It's like comparing city streets in Toronto versus Miami.

Point is if you get a week off, no point going to PA, go to the carolinas.... I had a week off, buddy didnt want to go that far south.

BB

Back
Top Bottom