Looking for new naked | Page 4 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Looking for new naked

I've owned a VFR, FZ1 and a MT09.

All three are great bikes you can't go wrong with any of them. They do have their plus/minus when doing side by side comparisons, so ultimately it comes down to what suits you best and what the primary function of the bike is going to be.
I'd love to hear a bit more about FZ1 - if you don't mind. Saw some Kijiji ads and got me curious. They're decently priced on Kijiji from what I saw.

I'm in a similar boat as you, i'm kinda forced into it though...

I'm looking at whether the triumph trident 660 if i can find one, otherwise i'll probably look at the used market for recent models of the following

xsr900
f900r
701 svartpilen (although maintenance has me worried)
z900rs (pricing gets into bonneville/street twin territory though)

I would go for the vfr is there were a more recent model but in the end, it's going to be used for mostly 1)commuting, 2)errand running, 3) some quests to find twisties on a monthly basis and 4)I might have one long trip here or there every year.
I probably would've stuck with my cb500x until it died but now that i've got the opportunity to change, might as well!?

I probably would've stuck with my cb500x until it died but now that i've got the opportunity to change, might as well!?
stolen? sheesh

mt09/xsr900 has a pretty small tank sadly, just an fyi.

stolen? sheesh

mt09/xsr900 has a pretty small tank sadly, just an fyi.
I figured mine was simply an easy grab...
1627584739946.png

Regarding the tank size, wow the 700 and 900 have the same fuel capacity, thats nuts! That's a big difference in range seeing how much more "efficient" the 700 is, thanks for pointing it out

I'm in a similar boat as you, i'm kinda forced into it though...

I'm looking at whether the triumph trident 660 if i can find one, otherwise i'll probably look at the used market for recent models of the following

xsr900
f900r
701 svartpilen (although maintenance has me worried)
z900rs (pricing gets into bonneville/street twin territory though)

I would go for the vfr is there were a more recent model but in the end, it's going to be used for mostly 1)commuting, 2)errand running, 3) some quests to find twisties on a monthly basis and 4)I might have one long trip here or there every year.
Ya, I'm probably gonna get the vfr, gf said "it looks like a old mans motorcycle" gotta take the back rack off if I get one lol

Wanna look at a fz1 too but not many good condition ones for sale unless I missed something

Best one I see for sale right now, long ways away though. I would offer $3500 or even less, bags and rack can be parted out for $4-500 or so if you don't want them.

just gonna throw this out there for others considering a naked, went by a shop yesterday and saw the tuono 660 in person, this thing is TINY, its a bit smaller than the ninja 300 but has all the gadgets, makes 100 hp and lots of torque :eek:

lol

no pics of the bike, and is only interested in trading for another bike.

oh and its got 130k kms

Best deals come from crappy ads.

Bike has high miles so there won't be many people bidding on it, even less with the terrible ad. Bike could be destroyed or could be in perfect shape. If it's in good shape and well taken care of, I would offer $1k, maybe a bit more. I'd be tempted to look into it

Back
Top Bottom