Looking for Canopy Canvas | GTAMotorcycle.com

Looking for Canopy Canvas

49over

Site Supporter
Where is a good place to get a new cover ⬇️⬇️like picture. My frame is still good ,but the tuck tape is unable to keep up to the tears
26fabeaa248620ea1f850e724236f7d7.jpg

Thanks

Thank you ; Mikey Moto, RotoBox CF, Moto-D,Blue Streak Racing, JT Sprockets, HiFlo Filters, Champion Cycle, Kennedy Motorsports, Dyno-Jet. For your help and support.
www.cementheadracing.ca

Where did you originally buy it?

You could try www.tricountrycanvas.com located in Tillsonburg and they do custom canvas and can even make a heavier duty opty

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

There's a place on Lawrence east of Warden on the south side, great place and the price is $250. Thats' where i bought mine. outlettags.com

Last edited:
Impact Canopies has an office in Mississauga and other places. I went there for replacement arms, was planning to patch the canvas, but they had old stock that was new, I got a new one for around $70 plus tax. They even had a few colors, I got a navy blue, they mentioned the color doesn't fade as much as the lighter colors.

This was last fall, but dropping by to inquire or giving them a call couldn't hurt. Assuming you have an impact that is.

So durable top,eh , I made a top for my canopy that will hold enough water to crush the canopy frame. So make sure your frame can handle the top and the spring in the center pole is strong. If not,, you might need a new frame.
Most tops are less then 500 Denier and the good tops are 500 denier, mine was 1000 denier. I would not go more the 500 Denier if someone was making a top.
Red of any kind of anything fades the fastest and most. The pigmnets they use ,,apparently in the red dyes suck!
I'd use an umbrella before I bought anything from Impact. That's another post though.

So durable top,eh , I made a top for my canopy that will hold enough water to crush the canopy frame. So make sure your frame can handle the top and the spring in the center pole is strong. If not,, you might need a new frame.
Most tops are less then 500 Denier and the good tops are 500 denier, mine was 1000 denier. I would not go more the 500 Denier if someone was making a top.
Red of any kind of anything fades the fastest and most. The pigmnets they use ,,apparently in the red dyes suck!
I'd use an umbrella before I bought anything from Impact. That's another post though.

Jodie's canvas has "pnh " as a manufacturer. I've had it 3 yrs Dave B had it ?? Yrs. I don't know how long Jodie used it.
It's earned it keep. Lol

Jodie's canvas has "pnh " as a manufacturer. I've had it 3 yrs Dave B had it ?? Yrs. I don't know how long Jodie used it.
It's earned it keep. Lol

My impact I bought new and 4 seasons of track/camping/events, and all the rain/high wind/etc, was doing fine.

80 kph overnight winds at Grand bend, my fault for not securing it better not the tent's. Flipped onto the trailer, bent two legs, 4 scissor arms, few joints, canvas was pierced by the wheel chock.

Factory office is a 10 minute drive from my house. All parts are in stock for my 5 year old canopy. All parts are bolt together and cost something like $80 bucks, very little compared to buying another decent canopy. Was surprised and pleased that I was able to repair it, was able to save a bit of money.

You would make a crap brolly girl anyway. Heels wouldn't suit you.

I can hook ya up Paul. Caravan white canopy lasted ten minutes sigh its a parts donor now. FREE for you :D

Back
Top Bottom