Local Garages/Mechanics in GTA | GTAMotorcycle.com

Local Garages/Mechanics in GTA

voyageur

Site Supporter
Hey all,

Is there a thread where I can find a list of local motorcycle workshops/garages other than dealerships in and around GTA? Tried to search for it but could only get a couple of names here and there. If there is another thread I can refer to, please point me in that direction. I'm sure everyone can benefit from a list though!

For me personally, I'm looking for some shop where I can take the bike I'm planning to buy (whenever that is) and have it looked at for peace of mind.

Cheers!

depends on where you are, the reason there arent many is because...there arent many good local mechanics around, the good ones often mentioned here are either frekeyguy(brampton), or adrian at ace mototech(milton) (neither are dealerships, but do good work at decent prices)

If you're looking at something exotic and european, I have heard good things about corsa mechanica as well

Keep in mind these guys are ALWAYS busy, so plan ahead and call early before showing up

"Is there a thread where I can find a list of local motorcycle workshops/garages other than dealerships in and around GTA?"
Ah yes thanks. There was a thread that had all kinds of shops, but it might be a bit dated and it has everything from dealers to local shops in it. Might have something useful in there.

Ah yes thanks. There was a thread that had all kinds of shops, but it might be a bit dated and it has everything from dealers to local shops in it. Might have something useful in there.
Thanks for this... appreciate it! I should do a better job of searching next time.

Cheers.

Back
Top Bottom