Liquid Dirt…for the Ballers on this forum | GTAMotorcycle.com

Liquid Dirt…for the Ballers on this forum

I found the BEST source for blinker fluid:
Blinker Fluid - All Purpose - Dime City
dcc-blinkerfluid-all-purpose-blinker-fluid-8oz-5.jpg

Happy April Fools Day !!! Hope you get a chuckle.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Why would you keep your firstaid kit on the widest part of the bike? ~50% chance that it gets torn apart in a decent crash. Not a bad idea to have it visible and easily accessible I just don't like where they put it.

I just had to buy some liquid smoke for an old MG. I had an old bottle of the standard stuff kicking around from 20 years ago, I thought I'd try the new synthetic version. (tip: don't pay the extra $10 for the negative earth version -- it's a marketing gimmic -- the only difference is the color).

1648826580637.png

I just had to buy some liquid smoke for an old MG. I had an old bottle of the standard stuff kicking around from 20 years ago, I thought I'd try the new synthetic version. (tip: don't pay the extra $10 for the negative earth version -- it's a marketing gimmic -- the only difference is the color).

View attachment 54234
Did you get it yet? Does your wife like it? Post pics in some thread.

Did you get it yet? Does your wife like it? Post pics in some thread.
Get here in 3 weeks. I'm not in a hurry as I had to order seat covers, carpet kit, suspension bushing kit, and the Smoke kit from Moss -- and I'm running out of room for toys! I won't get all those parts for a couple of weeks. When she rolls into the driveway I'll post the pics.

“You’ve been gone for ages where have you been?”

”You told me to go down to the equipment stores and ask for a long stand”

:)

Back
Top Bottom