Limos on Front Street | GTAMotorcycle.com

Limos on Front Street

Emefef

Site Supporter
On many days, the parking enforcement officer comes around lunch time and chases away all the limo drivers that are parked or stopped on Front between Bay and Yonge.
What's more aggravating to me is when they're there in the morning, sitting in parking spots. They're technically stopped, not parked, but they're taking up a spot without paying for a ticket.
This morning there was one on the south side, near the easternmost boundary of the parking area. I say near, because the front of his car was still past the post, so we was technically in violation of the by-law. I asked him if he was parked or stopped. He said he was waiting for someone. I asked then would he move forward a bit so I could park behind him. He said "then I won't be in the parking spot." Admittedly jumping to a conclusion based on the absence of a ticket on his dash I said "You didn't pay for parking anyway - move up". He said "f you." and rolled up his window.

So there you go -D-, I saw someone parking like an a** and I told him.

Here's the car clearly over the line:

IMG_00000131 by emefef, on Flickr

Shot from behind:

IMG_00000133 by emefef, on Flickr

And the friendly driver's response to my camera:

IMG_00000132 by emefef, on Flickr

On the way to the office I flagged down a parking enforcement officer. He was friendly. He says he chases the guys from there all the time. I suggested he take a ride down now.

Anyway, I parked behind him even though he wouldn't move, so it's tighter than I like. But I know who's there. I'm going to go move it as soon as I get a chance.

You should send that to the limo company. Was it airport limo?

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 4

Don't know the limo company. He's out of it now, so it's parked. No receipt.
He claims he moved for two other guys, couldn't move for me. Won't move it 1 foot to give some space.
Says he can park wherever he wants. He was very much a jerk.
Anybody else wanna come down and suggest he move?:eek:

There he moved it before I even hit submit. Must have got a call....
Moved my bike over so the beside me has more space.

Last edited:
On many days, the parking enforcement officer comes around lunch time and chases away all the limo drivers that are parked or stopped on Front between Bay and Yonge.
What's more aggravating to me is when they're there in the morning, sitting in parking spots. They're technically stopped, not parked, but they're taking up a spot without paying for a ticket.
This morning there was one on the south side, near the easternmost boundary of the parking area. I say near, because the front of his car was still past the post, so we was technically in violation of the by-law. I asked him if he was parked or stopped. He said he was waiting for someone. I asked then would he move forward a bit so I could park behind him. He said "then I won't be in the parking spot." Admittedly jumping to a conclusion based on the absence of a ticket on his dash I said "You didn't pay for parking anyway - move up". He said "f you." and rolled up his window.

So there you go -D-, I saw someone parking like an a** and I told him.

Here's the car clearly over the line:

IMG_00000131 by emefef, on Flickr

Shot from behind:

IMG_00000133 by emefef, on Flickr

And the friendly driver's response to my camera:

IMG_00000132 by emefef, on Flickr

On the way to the office I flagged down a parking enforcement officer. He was friendly. He says he chases the guys from there all the time. I suggested he take a ride down now.

Anyway, I parked behind him even though he wouldn't move, so it's tighter than I like. But I know who's there. I'm going to go move it as soon as I get a chance.

Please stay focused or maybe I misread your other post.
The other post was a rider of a scooter or motorcycle.

You did your best by asking him to move up a bit.
Maybe you have one of those faces or voices that annoy ppl.

LOL @ the handicapped permit as well....WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
He has a driver permit, to drive handicapped passengers places. He can't use the permit when he isn't picking up, dropping off or traveling with a handicapped individual. He isn't "using" it in the above photo.

I'll call my friend at the MTO and see if she can pull his registered company form his handicapped permit, I think it's 2538163 right?

EDIT: Done. That limo is owned by L S Limousine: http://goo.gl/maps/R2K9D . He currently has 18 complaints against his limo permit and is scheduled to attend a permit renewal hearing November 28th, 2013 @ 2:00pm at the Toronto Municipal Enforcement office in the Civic building, 3rd floor.

Last edited:
Please stay focused or maybe I misread your other post.
The other post was a rider of a scooter or motorcycle.

You did your best by asking him to move up a bit.
Maybe you have one of those faces or voices that annoy ppl.

I'm not sure what it is about my face, my posts, or your interpretation of either that drew the criticism from you in the first place.
In the other thread, the guy I described was riding a scooter and squeezing it between two cars. I didn't care what happened to his scooter or the cars. If I thought it would affect other riders, I would speak up, whatever vehicle the guy was driving. That's what happened today. This guy was affecting other riders. I spoke up. Still made no immediate difference.
The point, in either case, is that by sharing it here somebody may know the rider/driver, or otherwise be able to make a difference.

Well next time I do not suggest that you let the air out of a tire.

Yeah. Let it out of all of the tires then when he gets out to say another fu punch him in the throat. ****in entitled ******** in Toronto :D

p.s. yeah he does have a DeNiro look but more from the Ronin days.

I'm not sure what it is about my face, my posts, or your interpretation of either that drew the criticism from you in the first place.
In the other thread, the guy I described was riding a scooter and squeezing it between two cars. I didn't care what happened to his scooter or the cars. If I thought it would affect other riders, I would speak up, whatever vehicle the guy was driving. That's what happened today. This guy was affecting other riders. I spoke up. Still made no immediate difference.
The point, in either case, is that by sharing it here somebody may know the rider/driver, or otherwise be able to make a difference.

Damn! I am being nice today by not face palming you.
You saw a scooter/rider parking in an unsafe way. I said to you to go tell him or leave him a note.
Maybe he is not aware of the trend he is about to set or problem others riders may face due to his actions.
Think about it, is he sees some room between a bike and a car he is likely to squeeze his scooter in there.
When that car hits his scooter and e.g. it's your bike on the other side getting hit by his scooter.

Other scooters will start to do it also and the area will become a big cluster cluck.

Damn! I am being nice today by not face palming you.
You saw a scooter/rider parking in an unsafe way. I said to you to go tell him or leave him a note.
Maybe he is not aware of the trend he is about to set or problem others riders may face due to his actions.
Think about it, is he sees some room between a bike and a car he is likely to squeeze his scooter in there.
When that car hits his scooter and e.g. it's your bike on the other side getting hit by his scooter.

Other scooters will start to do it also and the area will become a big cluster cluck.

Apparently we see this differently. No, wait - you don't see it at all because you don't park here. Most of the the scooters already do it along here. The MP3 stands out, as I pointed out yesterday, because his has been moved before. If it's between two cars, I don't give a cluck. Go ahead, face palm me.

Anyone care to do a google or Yelp.ca review of LS Limo including the pic of the friendly driver? LOL

I guess being a-hole is now good enough to get you a handicap parking pass.

oh wait...maybe he lost 3/4 fingers in a horrible accident...now I feel bad.

No, I don't.

Is the handicap permit for the car or the driver?
Slick move by the limo companies to get these...lol
I bet we will see some news report soon, limo companies getting handicap permits by using their elderly parents name.

Good luck with that. It seems they found a loophole.
he could say that he is WAITING for the person to come down and they are old with a walker.
Which Parking Enforcement is going to sit there for 30+ minutes to wait.
Even if they do, he calls his dispatch and they then tell him, never mind the person cancelled.
See how that works. These guys are not stupid. They got that permit for a reason.

Back
Top Bottom