Life on 2 TV: Nightrun Toronto (Bike Bullrun) | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Life on 2 TV: Nightrun Toronto (Bike Bullrun)

Retards on video! People wonder why the general public hates sport bikes?

^^what he said^^.
Riding aside, people who are stupid enough to video tape their crimes and publicly publish them deserve to get caught.

^ +1 ^ Not smart to post that vid on here.

Are you kidding me!!? These guys are such a joke! I saw 2 of these dudes late Saturday night going up DVP to 401 east. I was actually riding a friends bike( 05 Vtr), so although i have ridden it a couple times still not the most familar... anyways, so these guys were bookin it up the dvp, i was staying behind them about a half k, then i see then going the same way as me to the eastbound collector express, now being so far back I was like ok Im proly gonna lose them now, nooope! hahaha these guys practically stop going into the on ramp and do turtle speed! I literally flew by in the right lane doing 120 and hold the line, took them about 1 -2 mins, before they blew by me at like 180!
They cant ride at all!! They go straight and fast! thats it!
Either way, shows what tools they are by posting the vid in the first place!

I love seeing all you guys bash these awesome, cool tough guys! They just representin', no need fo hatin' yo...

I have a video I took like this... The first month I had my street bike. Since then, I realized it's not really that much fun per the risk you take, and it's not much of a challenge skill wise. If I have fun on the street, it's on tight twisty back roads with no traffic where you don't have to go much over the limit to test yourself.

Now, it's strictly track riding for having fun and pushing the limits.

Back
Top Bottom