Liberty Village Motorcycle parking | GTAMotorcycle.com

Liberty Village Motorcycle parking

puttockc

Hi all,

Would anyone here be interested in sharing a parking space between 2 - 4 bikes. Parking space rental prices seem to be between 120-180 a month.

If you are talking about underground condo parking, then make sure it's allowed in the building first. My first condo only allowed one vehicle per spot and my current condo allows as much as you can pack into a spot.

They allow it, however it's technically contrary to the Condo agreement. Lots of bikes in the underground here and most of them have a car in the space too.

I have, at times, a scooter, a sv650 and an SUV in one space.

If you are talking about underground condo parking, then make sure it's allowed in the building first. My first condo only allowed one vehicle per spot and my current condo allows as much as you can pack into a spot.

Depends on the building. I would be.

With all the condo thefts...wouldn't this just be the perfect target? One spot, 4 bikes?

With all the condo thefts...wouldn't this just be the perfect target? One spot, 4 bikes?

Based on what you read here you might think that, but there are many buildings that have hundreds of bikes in them, fully exposed and ripe for the picking. As long as you don't have the nicest bike, and have some sort of a theft deterrent, then some condo's are okay for parking many bikes in one spot. Some condo's also have good gating systems that make it more difficult for someone to sneak in without a fob. Not much you can do about an inside job though.

Where I last lived there were many spots that had multiple bikes parked and some of these bikes were pretty nice. I guess it totally depends on the building.

Back
Top Bottom