Lets start a riding group? | GTAMotorcycle.com

Lets start a riding group?

Hey everyone,

I haven't ridden in a long time and just bought an R6 :) looking to meet some new riding buddies

I have a blackberry, so lets add each other to bbm and set something up :)
I am 25, and your AGE does NOT matter lol

Last edited:
There's a bbm riding group that's mostly centralized to bayview/401 area and scarborough. I think just search for 'gta motorcycle' or something like that.

Congratz on the R6 and welcome back! Where you riding from? DT here.

P.S. The iPhone peeps not good enough ;)

We don't do "riding" groups here. Solo ride or leave. Stop trying to screw it up for the rest of us.

BBM groups suck because they maxxx out at 30 peeps

I would love to join but i'm on an Iphone. :( Btw, i also have an r6! woot woot! 2008 raven

Hey Annastacia, we have a riding group already and they're located from all over the place. You're more than welcome to join us, we're all in about the same age group 25ish LOL! We have a girl in the group that rides with us on occasion. So we would love to add more ladies in our crew. Sometimes there's just too much testosterone. Anyone interested in joining can send me a text 416 457 2506.

Allan

Dammit! I'm 15 and have no bberry :sad8: am i out of game?
Hey everyone,

I haven't ridden in a long time and just bought an R6 :) looking to meet some new riding buddies

I have a blackberry, so lets add each other to bbm and set something up :)
I am 25 and prefer people within my age group

Good luck than...i'm 51 so i won't be riding with you;-)
its not like you know some sick routes and are one of the smother and faster riders in this forum...who needs you ;)

Last edited:
its not like you probably know some sick routes and are one of the smother and faster riders in this forum...who needs you ;)

I didn't mean it like that lol, I guess that sounded kinda rude, by all means anyone is welcome....my apologies....

The only good thing about a blackberry is the BBM! Ack! Although, Iphone has TEXTPLUS which functions the same way as BBM does.

Annastacia, we're actually planning a group ride on Sunday morning leaving at 8am heading to Wasaga. Anyone interested in joining call or send me a text 416 457 2506. We're going with a great group of guys. Good times.

Back
Top Bottom