Leslie n' Lakeshore Last Thursday | GTAMotorcycle.com

Leslie n' Lakeshore Last Thursday

ItalStal

Just wondering if anyone who was at LnL last thursday noticed those mall cops standing in the center parking spots, what were they doing? They looked kind of afraid most of the time.

they're standing there to stop all the big bad non paying bikers from taking them up...but if they look scared standing there given our apparent hooligan reputation, I wonder how the general public shopping at PC must feel...I don't think anyone would come park amongst the bikes even if the spots were dead empty...

well the biggest ones were maybee 120 lbs soaking wet, can you blame them? poor bastids getting minimum wage to deal with 400 outlaw bikers. don't you guys watch sons of anarchy?

Although their level of ********* deterrence is pretty low (e.g. weak *** SV burnout last Thurs), the guards are chill and look to be content just doing their job. I've talked to the older guy, seems ilke a pleasant dude.

No **** Sherlock, not the point. The point i was making is you're dealing with people who are not confident in crowd control, and their small stature makes it hard for anyone to take them seriously. I've seen some of the bikers tell em to **** off and walk right past them into the grocery.

Add to it the fact that "anyone with a motorcycle must be a 1%er" mentality the public has, and yeah its a joke.

Last edited by a moderator:
L&L has become a turdfest.

Last edited:
No **** Sherlock, not the point. The point i was making is you're dealing with people who are not confident in crowd control, and their small stature makes it hard for anyone to take them seriously. I've seen some of the bikers tell em to **** off and walk right past them into the grocery.

This is exactly what's wrong with this whole thing. They are there making an honest living on minimum wage and in no way should they be subjected to any form of abuse. Just because their stature is small, doesn't mean they should be bullied. They are probably not trained in crowd control, in which you can't expect much from any security company. Those poor guys probably got a call from a buddy asking if they'd like to make $50 that night and wear a jacket. From what I remember, they were pretty chill and pleasant and did not tell any bikes to F-off. They were courteous so show them some respect in return.

I've never been to L&L and plan on going at some point this summer, but from what I understand reading this post if it goes downhill and there are issues which aren't resolved the property owner will make a bigger stink and it'll probably be lost as a meeting spot for those who attend...good or bad.
They're already allowing it to happen on their property, so I don't see how being an ********* to their security guys will help in any way by the few. As posted by EC these are just some guys trying to make a living so why give them a hard time? Because you look 'cool' to the rest of the crowd...grow up.

Well, you can expect a company to provide the service they promise but that's another discussion. Point I was trying to make is these guys are in over their heads and d-bags are making it worst for no reason.

I'm surprised the LnL meet isn't across the street at Canadian Tire, really. It just makes more sense. Has anyone approached management at Canadian Tire?

Add to it the fact that "anyone with a motorcycle must be a 1%er" mentality the public has, and yeah its a joke.

Better start looking for a new meeting place.

It's been tried but the CT lot just doesn't have the same vibe and that tiny Starbucks couldn't handle the volume of customers.

So CT parking spot is only missing a Tim-Hor... n its done...

Instead of hiring a bunch of security guards and having the lot monitored why don't they just close at 9. The big crowd only shows up after 9. The store is dead from 9 to 10 anyways.

Back
Top Bottom