Leathers for tall skinny guys!!! | GTAMotorcycle.com

Leathers for tall skinny guys!!!

luap

Site Supporter
Hey all i'm looking to get back in to track riding next summer. Years ago it was hard to find a suit that fit well. I'm 6'2 and 180. Not super skinny but just enough for most suits to fit like a wind breaker. Are there any custom places in ontario to get one made or any other companies that make oddball sizes? thanks!

Go try on as many as you can at a shop and see if you still have the same questions. I find it hard to find any for a muscular build as most are for skinny Euro fellas.

Tried Dainese?

Paging John, John please come to the courtesy desk.

Rs Taichi (spelling?) comes to mind. I think Velocity still makes custom, not too sure of pricing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6'3" with weight swinging between 180 and 200 and I have no problem at all with leathers. Go try them on.

Hey all i'm looking to get back in to track riding next summer. Years ago it was hard to find a suit that fit well. I'm 6'2 and 180. Not super skinny but just enough for most suits to fit like a wind breaker. Are there any custom places in ontario to get one made or any other companies that make oddball sizes? thanks!

I have the same problem......

:)

Tried Dainese?

Paging John, John please come to the courtesy desk.
Sorry, I was napping!
Yes a European cut is taller and thin. So Dainese,Spidi,RS Taichi.
Custom, don't waste your time go to Pilot in the US.
http://pilotmotosport.com/
If you go custom get the measurement chart from the company and go to a tailor and flip the guy what he needs to measure you.Don't get the wife,girlfriend ,boyfriend, husband or buddy to measure you. Go to a professional as you are paying good money.
Do not go to a store and try something on and if it's baggy think, or have suggested I or anyone could tailor it. Pretty much impossible with most suits today. Or should I say cost effective.
Some suits can still be tailored but not many anymore,,

Can someone please recommend a brand of leathers that DO NOT shrink every winter ??? (:)

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom