Lane splitting at a red light? | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Lane splitting at a red light?

That cop probably doesn't have his M license,
give him a bike and let him show us how it's done.

I happen to know someone, stood on pegs to go over railway tracks. Got lit up, pulled over and HTA 172 for stunting.
Wtf ... I do this all the time even at low speeds. Makes no sense for this to be a traffic violation, let alone hta172 ... Overkill

Wtf ... I do this all the time even at low speeds. Makes no sense for this to be a traffic violation, let alone hta172 ... Overkill
IIRC there's a violation for not remaining in your seat at all times.

HTA 172 is stunting is wide open to police interpretation.

That cop probably doesn't have his M license,
give him a bike and let him show us how it's done.
Ever see a cop ride? When I lived in LA one of the guys on my hockey team was an LAPD MC instructor. They mostly taught parade tactics and low speed maneuvers. When we headed out to the canyons, the LAPD cops I rode with were 1/2 chicken 1/2 hapless.

50 over..definitely something I watch for. Standing on pegs....well, I was on them for an hour today on gravel roads, over railway crossings and just to stretch. Not a concern for me. If you’re worried about it then OK.
I don't know if this is still the case but last year OPP radar could clock 2 vehicles. Twice, once on the 507 and another time on 35 I was stopped with 3 other riders at slightly above the posted speed limit. The officers could not determine which bikes were the two offenders so they let us off with a finger wag. When I asked the lady officer (on 507 @ 161kmh) why they just didn't charge 2 of us she said "waste of time, prosecutors won't bother if there are more than 3 possibilities on the radar.

I'm sure he was glad he was wearing his special cop shirt.

Doesn't this prove that speed bumps are dangerous?????????????????

I'm sure he was glad he was wearing his special cop shirt.

Doesn't this prove that speed bumps are dangerous?????????????????
No, speed bumps are a blast you just have to know how to ride them.

holy smokes. I counted at least three time bike cop head slammed onto the road. at 24sec pile driver, 28 sec back of the skull and 32sec his whole body whipped hi right side of his skull onto the pavement. lucky to be alive!

Me thinks he got on the front brake too hard? I guess this was one of those cops who considers standing on the pegs stunt driving? The man just shouldn't be a on a bike. I count 1, 2, 3, helmet impacts.

lol he didn't even touch a brake, he just rag dolled and the rear wheel practically launched his spine through his fore head.
The front wheel buckled under the forces and completely lost directional control.

He could have gotten an easy 3 feet of air off that thing and landed it like a star if he hit it right, he did't have a clue how to hit a bump that is bigger then your suspension and that crash is exactly what it looks like when you run out of suspension. You rag-doll.

Nice. Wish that was OPP, could pick that bike up at auction for 4K.

No, speed bumps are a blast you just have to know how to ride them.
Oh. hello. Like I don't know how to have fun on a speed bump.
How many times have I been caught off guard in my car in an unfamiliar place, where there is snow and no signs designating speed bumps.

How did this thread, jump so far off the rails? Speedbump?!?

You want on topic? no problem:
giphy.gif

That one was nothing, if you have the time watch this one:
and if that wasn't enough the chase goes on for another 3.5 minutes of scary:

Looking at the first one again, was it an attempted robbery? He cuts the guy off and stops just as the light turns green it looks like.

Back
Top Bottom