Ladies track school on the minimotos | GTAMotorcycle.com

Ladies track school on the minimotos

Saitou^.~

Just wanted to share this to give more opportunities to women who want to possibly try minimoto road racing. Already shared on Facebook and have around 20 to 30 interested. 😊

Update today: I might be able to book the next long weekend...kinda short notice but let me know 😁 Sept 5 and/or 6.
Will be pming everyone who has reached out to me on the school info in the next couple of days.

My original post from last night:

Wanting to reach out to any ladies that may be interested:

I love riding and practicing on minimotos when I get the time (pitbikes and racebikes). A few of you have reached out to me and expressed interest in this area... so I contacted the school and they will help me book a day just for the ladies (or young girls) who want to try this out in a stress-free fun day for next year (unfortunately this season would be too tight to book).

The great thing about the minimotos is that you are already low to the ground, so if you slide, it won't be bad 😉
The bike are tiny so that if you are vertically challenged like me (5'0), you won't have any problems getting your feet on the ground (but even tall men practice on these as well with no issues).
You don't even need your motorcycle license as they train all skill levels (age 3 to pro racers).

It's a great way to get a taste of track riding in a safe environment. Learn the bike and techniques and become a better rider.
The school has all the gear if you need. But if you have your own, you will need kneesliders.

To book a private day, I will need a group of 8 to 10 riders. Hoping to book for Saturdays but let me know which day you prefer.
The school runs from 9:00am to 3:30pm.

Any questions, feel free to send a pm or reply below.
:)

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210809-171514_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20210809-171514_Gallery.jpg
    277 KB · Views: 27
  • Screenshot_20210809-171439_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20210809-171439_Gallery.jpg
    446.2 KB · Views: 28
  • Screenshot_20210809-171057_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20210809-171057_Gallery.jpg
    409.8 KB · Views: 24
  • Screenshot_20210809-171115_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20210809-171115_Gallery.jpg
    273.5 KB · Views: 28
They
Would love to try this although don’t qualify for the ladies group. Although they’re probably faster than me anyway

Sent from my iPhone using GTAMotorcycle.com
Ha ha... the school has other days for everyone. I'm just trying to get more women try this area 😉

Back
Top Bottom