Kneedragger88's storage banner ad | GTAMotorcycle.com

Kneedragger88's storage banner ad

klr_guy

Site Supporter
When I click on the banner ad - it links to 'http://masaskisoft.in/ahalai/index.php' and I'm being warned:

Warning: Something's Not Right Here!​

masaskisoft.in contains malware. Your computer might catch a virus if you visit this site.​

Google has found malicious software may be installed onto your computer if you proceed. If you've visited this site in the past or you trust this site, it's possible that it has just recently been compromised by a hacker. You should not proceed, and perhaps try again tomorrow or go somewhere else.​

I'm guessing it's the same server as the SOAR website....I know there are having issues with it but they are working on getting it fixed!

I'll remove the link for now.

Cheers

Paul

I'm guessing it's the same server as the SOAR website....I know there are having issues with it but they are working on getting it fixed!

Cheers

Paul

Hey Paul - thanks for the quick reply. You're right, I tried to go directly to his site and got the same warning.

Thanks for doing this Paul. We are having a few issues but should have them resolved shortly. I've always been fond of hackers but not when they make me work on the weekend! Cheers, Michelle

Back
Top Bottom