Kitchener, Waterloo, Cambridge, Guelph Photo Tag | Page 54 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Kitchener, Waterloo, Cambridge, Guelph Photo Tag

got it! Queen Square, and Melville in cambridge. sorry about the pic quality, the sun was in the way. i'm off to get the next one now!

IMG00075-20100919-0932.jpg

Last edited:
I can't help you with the passenger but I can throw up a hint...........

If you get lost, ask for Katherine Brohman and she will tell you what we saw.

Hurry up people, we want another one!!!!

IMG_3279.jpg

Forgive me the passenger and i'll forgive you not catching the Ornge flight landing in the photo :p

IMG_3345.jpg

I know exactly where it is.....don't give anyone any more hints!! I was just checking here to see if anyone got it yet. I'm heading out now and will have a new one posted before 2:00.

Amazing you taught a bull to ride a motorcycle !!!
Can he wheelie or stunt ???
Cops might have a "beef" with you about letting farm animals ride your bike without a helmet.
:)

Is that last tag too tough for everyone or are you all a bunch of pussies because it's a little cooler now?

Here's a hint:

A BBQ Pack of Angus Beef will set you back about $100.

Marden Motors to the East, Walkerbrae Trail to the West.

Lol,i ride past it at least once a month.I would have gotten it long ago,but i dropped my camera in the garage and it exploded into a zillion bits.A new camera is on the way.

Lol,i ride past it at least once a month.I would have gotten it long ago,but i dropped my camera in the garage and it exploded into a zillion bits.A new camera is on the way.

That sucks!
And I didn't think it was a hard tag at all.....if anything I was hoping it was easy to keep the game moving.

So now you obviously want to start a "beef" with everyone.
Kinda what I'd expect from someone who takes pictures of cows in "farm country"
Personally, I've had enough of ur "bull"
LOL

Back
Top Bottom