Kitchener/Waterloo area, c u next trackday riders thread! | Page 236 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Kitchener/Waterloo area, c u next trackday riders thread!

I tried booking my spots for Green on the 16th and Yellow on the 17th, but Yellow/Red is blocked for me - I can only book in Green.
I sent Pro6 an email yesterday morning and still have yet to hear from them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah the default is to go with what you signed up for last, a little annoying but I get why they do it. As days fill up they don't want red riders in green and vise versa. Usually Sheena is pretty good at responding

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk

I just got a response from Sheena. Her advice was to book green for both days and they’ll assess my riding on Sunday and move me up to yellow on Monday if they think it’s appropriate.
So, I’m officially booked!

Booked for the Sunday...
Will book Monday closer to the date as the weather becomes more apparent.

Booked for the Sunday...
Will book Monday closer to the date as the weather becomes more apparent.

Historical average for both days is a high of 23 and 30% chance of rain.
Don’t be an old man - just book it.

Considering picking up some new boots and am between the Supertech R or the TCX-RT Race. Anyone have experience with either of these? Or other suggestions?

Considering picking up some new boots and am between the Supertech R or the TCX-RT Race. Anyone have experience with either of these? Or other suggestions?

Get whichever boots fit you the best.

+1 for Daytona.Most of the competition is just leather boots with lego glued to them.

I got a used pair of Daytona Sport Evo for sale if you're interested

Anyone have track plans for the long weekend? TMP (yeah i know, but for an early season test, its ok) is running Sat/Sun, SMP monday and GBM tuesday.

Anyone have track plans for the long weekend? TMP (yeah i know, but for an early season test, its ok) is running Sat/Sun, SMP monday and GBM tuesday.

If the weather’s good and my leathers fit, I’ll try my best to make it to SMP on Monday.
I confirmed with ‘J’ and he said he was already signed up.

Better get some of that extra heavy duty grease for the treadmill bearings this week :eek:

If the weather’s good and my leathers fit, I’ll try my best to make it to SMP on Monday.

Registered for SMP, should be a few of us there from k/w including katatonic, bigevil and one or two others for Monday, anyone else going?

Better get some of that extra heavy duty grease for the treadmill bearings this week :eek:

Bring the grease to the track too. Might help Bippy get into the aforementioned leathers....

That Lorne guy's pretty quick out there ;) Debated the same, going on tuesday, but the window between monday and tuesday is pretty narrow. I want to see if we've sorted out the R1 issues before committing to too much first. It should be good, but as they say in the software world, when your 100% sure, test it anyways.

The R1 lives :) Deep thought of the day: So... If nessie drinks 91 octane dino juice, does that make her a cannibal?

The R1 lives :) Deep thought of the day: So... If nessie drinks 91 octane dino juice, does that make her a cannibal?

Great news! And yes, she’s a cannibal...lol

BigEvilDoer - Did you get the Deere fired up yet? Do you use regular diesel or the red farm stuff? I also heard DEF is on sale next week at Sharpe Farm Supplies.

Back
Top Bottom