Kitchener/Waterloo area, c u next trackday riders thread! | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Kitchener/Waterloo area, c u next trackday riders thread!

If you're on the grass I sure hope I don't hit you! haha...

We are planning to be on the road around 5am. That's the time I always leave for Shannonville. Long day...

5:00am?!? Wow....
Well, you folks drive safe and I'll see you a couple of hours after you get there! :D

...and even that is a bit late. Getting there at 8:30 is too late for me to do the first session usually.

Ya, I got to thinking, and if I leave Guelph any later than 5:30 I'll be hitting the peak of rush hour and be stuck in stop-n-go traffic....dammit!! But if I wait until after rush hour, I won't get out there until noon or after.
Looks like I'll be leaving early after all! I think I'll get through the city and stop off in Pickering or Ajax for some breakfast before continuing on. I'll see you guys there.

You nailed it. Gotta get through TO before it backs up! See you Monday.

Have fun guys!

Thanks guys. Hopefully the weather holds!

Steve, did you go on Thursday? The weather was kind of hit-and-miss that day...

Ya, I got to thinking, and if I leave Guelph any later than 5:30 I'll be hitting the peak of rush hour and be stuck in stop-n-go traffic....dammit!! But if I wait until after rush hour, I won't get out there until noon or after.
Looks like I'll be leaving early after all! I think I'll get through the city and stop off in Pickering or Ajax for some breakfast before continuing on. I'll see you guys there.

Dude, that's cool that you'll be there tomorrow! (I want to look my best, so I just got my hair done... :)
See you out there.

Last edited:
Nick - liquid bandage, electirc tape, asprin. Tell that finger who's boss! You can do this.
Seriously - lets plan to get out soon.

dude i know, I honestly sit on my bike practicing body positions. Next track day I might not be feeling good :)

It is beautiful outside right now, you guys picked a nice day to go to the track!

No kidding... We got crazy lucky with the weather. Only 2 groups until 3:00 then open track for 2 hours. Sweet! Some off track excitement but no damage done.

Yes. Shannonville kicks *****. Awesome day,..all the track time you could take. Just about had the track to ourselves later in the day.
Got in a little supercross action too... launched the gsxr off a steep turtle at speed, jumped across the track, and landed it in the mud... and kept on riding! Super lucky.

My vote is for TMP Friday Oct. 7. Extra long Thanksgiving weekend. Next week is too soon and I don't want to go to GB again until next year (due to poor traction and my aging tires).

Back
Top Bottom