Killer on a sportbike - anyone know the bike & rider? | GTAMotorcycle.com

Killer on a sportbike - anyone know the bike & rider?

Mad Mike

That license plate location will get him pinched. Criminals aren't very smart.

Sent from my ZTE A2017U using Tapatalk

Last edited:
That license plate location will get him pinched. Criminals aren't very smart.

Bike was probably stolen to begin with.

Bike looks like a 2012 GSXR600. Year, and whether it is a 600-750-1000, could be +/- depending on parts swapping and/or custom paint/graphics.

Mounted on its side. Man those security cameras are garbage. What's the point of even having them?
I swear they do that on purpose, downgrade the image quality as to not to give out too much info but enough to get the public interest/help.

My kid lives about 300m from the place, his friend owns the joint. I saw a grizzly cell phone video taken by folks inside the noodle place seconds after the two were shot -- seeing them lying on the ground bleeding out shook me.

My money's on the bike being a 2004 - 2006 R1

But I imagine the bike has been ditched somewhere by now anyway.

That aint no gixxer

yamaha-yzf-r1-2004-1.jpg

Mounted on its side. Man those security cameras are garbage. What's the point of even having them?
At least that was just a general purpose outdoor camera. For hilarity, check out the footage of bank robberies. For the love of all that is holy, why would you point a potato camera in the general direction of the door of the bank instead of a 4K camera with an appropriate lens so the door fills the frame?

At least that was just a general purpose outdoor camera. For hilarity, check out the footage of bank robberies. For the love of all that is holy, why would you point a potato camera in the general direction of the door of the bank instead of a 4K camera with an appropriate lens so the door fills the frame?
If the camera is there to appease your insurer and the budget is tight.

He's probably selling the bike on Kijiji right now. The criminal nature in him won't allow him to ditch it / get nothing for it.

I agree that the R1 shown above is a closer match. It appears that the undertail mufflers are not there, which probably means this bike is extremely loud.

Back
Top Bottom