Ken (Kneedragger) - Highly Recommend | GTAMotorcycle.com

Ken (Kneedragger) - Highly Recommend

oomis

Site Supporter
Ken did the valves and refreshed the fork oil in my 08 FZ1, and I'm very happy with the work that he did.

I asked that he chart valve clearances so I could know where they were, and he obliged. His pickup and dropoff services are fantastic, his prices are fair. He even found some bolts that had either vibrated out or I had neglected to put back in (no, that would never happen) and replaced them for me.

I haven't had a motorcycle go to the shop for anything but a tire change in years and years. I do all my own work, including my own valve checks, as a regular basis, so turning over my bike to someone else was kind of difficult. But I don't have the time to do the job right now, and I want the bike running, so I decided to go ahead, and I have no regrets.

I would highly recommend him, as many others on this board have done.

None of this is very surprising. He's been my #1 choice for anything I didn't have the time/tools/comfort level to deal with, since I started riding.

I go to Ted for mounting tires and safety inspections.

I love Ted! he is such a character.

You gotta tell them the pros / cons of Rosey Toes though....

Great looking shop and nice site... Ordered my girlfriend a jacket over a week and still no tracking :-( it hasn't even shipped yet. It said in stock too. LOL

Back
Top Bottom