Kawasaki ZX25-R | GTAMotorcycle.com

Kawasaki ZX25-R

TK4

Not likely for North America, but full disclosure on July 10th.

It would be priced too similar to 600s and emissions are way more stringent in NA/EU than in Asia
Sucks though cause you'd be able to ring this bike out to redline it without worrying about breaking all the limits in Canada in the 1st or 2nd gears :LOL:

4th gear 15k rpm he's doin around 120 kph, so this is a bike you just rev the piss out of and do a whole lot of shifting while sounding great which appeals to me

Me too, but sadly i dubt it will. Not enough people willing to pay for it new, unless they make a race series solely for it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would buy this. If it does come here, I will, if not, I will attempt to import. I'm going to give it a shot either way..
IIRC import laws state it has to be 15+ years old?

IIRC import laws state it has to be 15+ years old?
If you want to license it for the street. A track bike that shouldn't matter. The other option that has been used for a long time is revinning as a 1997 ZX-2R (kawi four cylinder 250). Obviously some downsides with option B but it gets you on the street now.

If you want to license it for the street. A track bike that shouldn't matter. The other option that has been used for a long time is revinning as a 1997 ZX-2R (kawi four cylinder 250). Obviously some downsides with option B but it gets you on the street now.

you'll also have to import in any parts associated with the bike as I guess a Kawi dealership will simply refuse to bring it in as their system will not show part #s associated with an Asian model.

It would be priced too similar to 600s and emissions are way more stringent in NA/EU than in Asia
Sucks though cause you'd be able to ring this bike out to redline it without worrying about breaking all the limits in Canada in the 1st or 2nd gears :LOL:

4th gear 15k rpm he's doin around 120 kph, so this is a bike you just rev the piss out of and do a whole lot of shifting while sounding great which appeals to me

That's so STUPID, why would they put computer generated footage into real video, so bad that you can't tell which is which?????????

Back
Top Bottom