Kalayaan / freedom ride, philippine independence day!!! | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Kalayaan / freedom ride, philippine independence day!!!

I guess no Pilipino Motorcycle Rider live in Brampton.
I might as well join the West End rider going to Erindale Park.

I guess no Pilipino Motorcycle Rider live in Brampton.
I might as well join the West End rider going to Erindale Park.

Gil Bernardo Lives in chauconsy, just wait for 15 mins. on the spot u posted then meet us at Hurontario/Eglinton at the back of toys are us 10am.

Mississauga Riders will meet at Hurontario/Eglinton, at the back of Toys are Us, 10am, The Freedom Ride Route is Castlederge, cannal, oakridge moraine area then back, mostly country roads, if you cant Ride with us then we all meet at ERINDALE Park, for the picnic.See u all There. Thanks & God Bls,MABUHAY!!!

Hey Prinz! Thanks for the message. Sorry I didn't get back to you right away. Busy tol! Anyway, I will be there. Might not be able to stay long kasi the mrs has something planned for me that day also. Birthday ko kasi on the 12th.

Anyway, I'm coming from the east end. So, I'd like to join any group leaving from my neck of the woods to Erindale Park. Pls post meet time and place. I look forward to meeting all of you. Salamat.

Hey Prinz! Thanks for the message. Sorry I didn't get back to you right away. Busy tol! Anyway, I will be there. Might not be able to stay long kasi the mrs has something planned for me that day also. Birthday ko kasi on the 12th.

Anyway, I'm coming from the east end. So, I'd like to join any group leaving from my neck of the woods to Erindale Park. Pls post meet time and place. I look forward to meeting all of you. Salamat.

MALIGAYANG KAARAWAN TOL!!! June 11 we`ll see u there, Alex Carpio is coming from East end , Ill Message u my cel number, so i can give alex ur number,so u guys can meet,Ride Start at Hurontario/Eglinton at the bak of toys R US 10am,June 11.10 am.

Yo tone, i'll link with you when you get here...as you know i'm coming from Milton. Hoping to meet you all.

Thanks Darazcal , See u all in Freedom Ride.

Theres has been a changes, Freedom Ride is just a Ride now, No Picnic , No Donations.Ok Guys:)

If I do go, it would just be to meet some members of this group. I will not be able to do the Freedom Ride.
Mr. LightningFresh, where from the east end are you coming from? I may join you going there. Salamat.

Freedom Ride June 11,10am
Meeting place- Hurontario/Eglinton at the Back of Toys R Us
Ride Route: Castlederge, cannal, oakridge moraine area then back, mostly country roads

Philippines Independence Day!!!
Kalayaan/Freedom Ride
June 11,2011, 10am
Meeting Place: Hurontario/Eglinton Mississauga, at the back of Toys R Us
Ride Route: Castlederge, cannal, oakridge moraine area then back, mostly country roads

Philippines Independence Day!!!
Kalayaan/Freedom Ride
June 11,2011, 10am
Meeting Place: Hurontario/Eglinton Mississauga, at the back of Toys R Us

Note: Freedom Ride is just a RIDE now ,No Picnic, No Donations.
See u all There!

One More week Guys ,See u all there! have safe ride.

Prinz just saw this post today ha ha.

Last Sunday was a good ride tol next time sama ka na.

Paul and I were talking about the ride this Sat., if it's just a ride then we could head out earlier..cruise lang..then lunch na lang after, contact him.

Sunday411...I'm in Brampton Chinguacousy and Sandalwood...we could meet up at that location you mentioned dun sa Esso..may Timmies let just wait and see kung anong oras yung ride then decide kung anong oras tayo magkikita. There are a few riders in Bramp that I know but I not sure if they're coming.

BTW...wear your Pinoy color! I will he he!

Prinz just saw this post today ha ha.

Last Sunday was a good ride tol next time sama ka na.

Paul and I were talking about the ride this Sat., if it's just a ride then we could head out earlier..cruise lang..then lunch na lang after, contact him.

Sunday411...I'm in Brampton Chinguacousy and Sandalwood...we could meet up at that location you mentioned dun sa Esso..may Timmies let just wait and see kung anong oras yung ride then decide kung anong oras tayo magkikita. There are a few riders in Bramp that I know but I not sure if they're coming.

BTW...wear your Pinoy color! I will he he!

sumama namn ako at nag hang out sa Timmies,nka sabay din hgang 401 Bridge,Lol!
10am nga ang meeting time, maaga na yun, ok din crusing, para lahat makasabay,
and YES I will wear my Freedom Shirt if its not too hot and my Phil.Dog Tag.
See U all there Pinoy Riders,MABUHAY!!!"

Freedom Ride,Phil.Independence Day ,Saturday June 11 Forecast, SUNNY!!!21°C
10°C, God Bless Pinoy Riders;)

Back
Top Bottom