Kahuna closing | Page 4 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Kahuna closing

Re: Kahuna going out of business?

Ding dong the witch is dead

wizard_of_oz_0456_wicked_witch.jpg

Why does my primary retail source for parts always curl up and die after a few years. McBride's, CWW, now Kahuna... they weren't perfect but a big moto business like Kahuna packing it in is never a good thing

Thank god. I remember when I took my ZX6R for some warranty work once and it came back with a broken piece that held the right side of my windscreen. I ignored it at that time, but, what the hell! One should always respect someones machine when it's given to you for service work.

Last edited:

Got the email from them as well, will try to stop in tomorrow to see how the sale is and report back in this thread.

Me needs a new daily riding helmet. Mine has been tattooed by highway debris.

Going out of business. Asset liquidation. Everything is now 100% markup. lol

Shouldn't even be buying from them no matter the price. Even if it's 99.99% off.

Why does my primary retail source for parts always curl up and die after a few years. McBride's, CWW, now Kahuna... they weren't perfect but a big moto business like Kahuna packing it in is never a good thing

Are you still riding your GS500?

Bankruptcy = you're not getting anything. I hope I'm wrong.
Bought the gloves last season but the stitching started coming apart so I dropped them off for warranty replacement. Apparently they were lost at some point so they said they'd be ordering a set in for me but I guess I might just have to drop in and figure out something before I end up SOL.

As much as I don't like kahuna as a Kawasaki owner this is terrible news. Now I have to travel to Hamilton to get oem parts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I asked them to hold my baby while I tried on a helmet and they shook him like a bottle of coke filled with mentos. :sad5:

I am well aware of John's business, he's got to order his OEM parts from the dealers like the rest of us
ya i guess thats true.
they have always been able to get all the aftermarket stuff i ever wanted, but sometimes you need oem replacements.

People are surprised? I guess the BS customer service and shady tactics finally caught up to them.

Do a search on this forum. Just look at the amount of negative reviews

Im sure they're blaming people shopping in the states like the last shop that closed down...

Back
Top Bottom