Justin Time | Page 42 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Justin Time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Every scandal/crime he gets away with just emboldens him and his party.
They're laughing all the way to the off-shore bank.

Every scandal/crime he gets away with just emboldens him and his party.
They're laughing all the way to the off-shore bank.
Apparently too much heat on WE and they are no longer in charge of the piggy bank. In the past few months they have replaced almost their entire board of directors and made very specific claims about how many people they have helped with other programs but refuse to disclose how they helped the people. It sounds like WE is a complete waste of funds (big surprise) and they are like rats running from the light in the hopes they can live another day.

EDIT:
More details. It looks like the federal government was going to pay WE $950 to administer each position (which if I am reading things properly provides up to $5000 to a student). So an admin fee of 20% or more without blinking an eye. Why don't you let students find their own volunteer spots, get a supervisor sign off and save the crazy admin costs?

Last edited:
Woah, look at the meter spin. Our fearless leader has once again exceeded all expectations and blown the expected deficit of 250 to 300 billion out of the water. Morneau now predicts 343 billion deficit in 2020 (IIRC, that is about a 50% increase in national debt). I will be shocked if he doesn't add a bit more to the dumpster fire just to make it an even billion a day so he doesn't need to math too hard.

The problem right now, is that some of it seems to have gone missing, and Parliament's been shut down.

This is going to make the Sponsorship scandal look like chump change.

The problem right now, is that some of it seems to have gone missing, and Parliament's been shut down.

This is going to make the Sponsorship scandal look like chump change.
Well since he considers a >20% service charge to distribute funds not even worth blinking over, I am not surprised.

Apparently too much heat on WE and they are no longer in charge of the piggy bank. In the past few months they have replaced almost their entire board of directors and made very specific claims about how many people they have helped with other programs but refuse to disclose how they helped the people. It sounds like WE is a complete waste of funds (big surprise) and they are like rats running from the light in the hopes they can live another day.

EDIT:
More details. It looks like the federal government was going to pay WE $950 to administer each position (which if I am reading things properly provides up to $5000 to a student). So an admin fee of 20% or more without blinking an eye. Why don't you let students find their own volunteer spots, get a supervisor sign off and save the crazy admin costs?

The stench from this is sickening. WE paid MT 250,000 to give speeches over the past four years (~$10,000 per speech). Also paid Alexandre Trudeau $32,000 to give speeches. Basically laundering money through a charity and back to his family members.

The stench from this is sickening. WE paid MT 250,000 to give speeches over the past four years (~$10,000 per speech). Also paid Alexandre Trudeau $32,000 to give speeches. Basically laundering money through a charity and back to his family members.

nothing will come of this, he has been under investigation 4 or 5 times before and weasels his way out

What's really bothersome is the way that C-L-O-W-N Jagmeet Singh agreed to close the Parliament so Trudeau could escape the grilling he would get over this. Then there's the Canadian MSM, who are desperate to keep a lid on it, downplay, muzzle, pretend it's all overblown. Has to be the most blatant piece of corruption since the ad-scam scandal.

What's really bothersome is the way that C-L-O-W-N Jagmeet Singh agreed to close the Parliament so Trudeau could escape the grilling he would get over this. Then there's the Canadian MSM, who are desperate to keep a lid on it, downplay, muzzle, pretend it's all overblown. Has to be the most blatant piece of corruption since the ad-scam scandal.
oh well, people who voted for him got what they deserve. the rest of us told you so.

Canadians are way too easy on him...

Why no impeachment ??????

Do we need to have parliament open to have a vote of no confidence?

Since Trudy shut down the house, we can only hope it happens once September comes around and it reopens.

No one wants another election right now. The PCs need to get a better leader first.

Voting starts next week.

I'm casting my hopes on Lewis.

She may not have a ton of experience politically yet, but from reading her daily statements she seems to have her head on the straightest.

I have been away from Canada for 6 years. I came back in January with the intention of settling down again but have just sold my house and am heading back to the UK. Canada is disappearing down the toilet. In 6 years prices have sky rocketed, choice has fallen, government has gone crazy, the Nanny State is alive and kicking & you have an immigration problem that is out of control. Welfare spending is crazy and unchecked and your national debt is obscene. And it is all due to the pretty pathetic & inadequate average Canadian citizen. You all seem to think you are smart and clever and entitled. The truth is you are simply arrogant and not worldly wise enough to see what the **** is going on.

Oh,and while I am on one, your judicial system and courts are so out of kilter with public opinion and reality. And your cops are untrained imbeciles who were bullied at school.

I have some very good friends here and will be more than happy visiting them. But (to anyone with choice and real world experience) as a place to live & work Canada is a joke.

Last edited:
I have been away from Canada for 6 years. I came back in January with the intention of settling down again but have just sold my house and am heading back to the UK. Canada is disappearing down the toilet. In 6 years prices have sky rocketed, choice has fallen, government has gone crazy, the Nanny State is alive and kicking & you have an immigration problem that is out of control. Welfare spending is crazy and unchecked and your national debt is obscene. And it is all due to the pretty pathetic & inadequate average Canadian citizen. You all seem to think you are smart and clever and entitled. The truth is you are simply arrogant and not worldly wise enough to see what the **** is going on.

Oh,and while I am on one, your judicial system and courts are so out of kilter with public opinion and reality. And your cops are untrained imbeciles who were bullied at school.

I have some very good friends here and will be more than happy visiting them. But (to anyone with choice and real world experience) as a place to live & work Canada is a joke.

Hows that knife registry going over there? Is that Royal perv gonna cooperate or not ??

Blah, blah, blah.

6a00e54f9367fb883401b8d24b2c1a970c-500wi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom