Justin Time | Page 7 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Justin Time

Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember learning to shoot .22 rifles there as a boy scout.
As it should be.

People who understand about guns can easy spot somebody using one properly.
um, carrying them to a peaceful public demonstration is not using them properly.

I did read the be all, end all poll everyone LOVES referring to in which 80% of Canadians support a gun ban blah, blah blah.

What none of the SJW's will mention though is that poll was conducted on a sample of less than 1600 people (.004%).

Hardly a respectable representation of the public at large.

Of those people, 86% do not own a firearm, and 49% stated they know little to nothing of the current gun laws regarding owning and storage.

C'mon, really? That's like shooting fish in a barrel, pardon the pun.

Even the second video not "cheating" using a bump technique (if you want to get technical) the second video shows you can dump 30 rounds (the "Standard" sized magazine) inside...what....5, maybe 6 seconds?

If you're going to get technical in that a semi auto magazine is limited to 5 in Canada, your argument doesn't get any stronger.
whoosh.

what i was hoping to get your attention with is how vague you`re wording yourself tonight. i wasn't being technical i was being specific, since mag size can be anywhere from 5 to 100 typically, it's probably ideal to do so.

Actually, I’ll do you a deal. If you’re ever this way when this pandemic crap is over I’ll happily take you out to the range so you can perhaps see what people get out of this sport.

I'm no stranger to guns. This is me. Bonus points if you can identify the weapon of choice.

fun2.JPG

And this is the door from my garage into our house. That one in particular has gotten torn, weathered, and beaten up over the years. Been there a long while, but lest anyone believe I don't know my way around a gun, that was at 25 yards with a 9mm. Head shots were intentional just for ***** and giggles.

target1.jpg

If anyone wants to question the legitimacy of that last pic and would like one with my bike (or whatever you'd like) in the shot for validity purposes, say the word.

Now, lets just leave it that and move on lest anyone think I'm just an anti gun liberal blah blah blah.

My opinions in my earlier responses stand regardless of said reality.

I've said it before....I'm not anti gun, but for the reasons I have stated several times in my last few responses here, I'm very much a realist in my views on what equates a valid use firearm in this country versus boner-generators that have a strange way (see previous links in my responses) of finding their way onto the streets.

I did read the be all, end all poll everyone LOVES referring to in which 80% of Canadians support a gun ban blah, blah blah.

What none of the SJW's will mention though is that poll was conducted on a sample of less than 1600 people (.004%).

Hardly a respectable representation of the public at large.

Of those people, 86% do not own a firearm, and 49% stated they know little to nothing of the current gun laws regarding owning and storage.
were they all card carrying liberals?

edit: actually i should walk this back, my dad votes liberal and has plenty of firearms.

For your reading enjoyment. MOE is clearly disclosed in my post on that topic. Even if you want to take that number and double or inexplicably double it or more...it still points in the same direction.

Last edited:
Question for the pro gun folks. Do you want a USA type gun culture in Canada. NRA?

Question for the pro gun folks. Do you want a USA type gun culture in Canada. NRA?
keep it as is/was, because it allows for decent recreational use and keeps the owners honest about using them properly or having them taken away. this negates the open carry as reference by PP earlier.

not perfect, but it works for the most part.

keep it as is/was, because it allows for decent recreational use and keeps the owners honest about using them properly or having them taken away. this negates the open carry as reference by PP earlier.

But....slippery slope, right? Today....lets just leave things as is. Tomorrow...we want more.

Or does that argument from the ultra pro crowd only work one way where it's all about some extra restrictions inevitably ending with a full ban?

Honestly I don't.

Would the ability to have Concealed carry in Canada be good? I don't believe we have a need to.

I don't have an itch or feel a right to own full auto weapons, or any of the more exotic things, although legalized suppressors would be nice to cut down noise in indoor ranges

I think our standards and laws (pre May 1st) were more than fine.

We as gun owners seem to be a bit more responsible and logical when it comes to guns than our friends to the south (no disrespect to anyone here) are ...depending whom you're asking of course ?

Last edited:
But....slippery slope, right? Today....lets just leave things as is. Tomorrow...we want more.

Or does that argument from the ultra pro crowd only work one way where it's all about some extra restrictions inevitably ending with a full ban?
such is the risk with anything we currently enjoy.

For your reading enjoyment. MOE is clearly disclosed in my post on that topic. Even if you want to take that number and double or inexplicably double it or more...it still points in the same direction.

So when the next provincial or federal elections come around should we just randomly invite .004 percent of the populace to come vote, call it a day and take that as official?

Seems ridiculous.

They will all run out of ammo in seconds, maybe quite a few seconds, but seconds will be a better metric than minutes.
exactly my point!

We aren’t allowed 30 round magazines. It’s 5 rounds for most rifles although with a few loopholes you might get 10.

You should probably read the entire text of my responses before jumping to kneejerk responses.

No. The US is a **** show. Things are done right here as far as I can see based upon my personal viewpoints of gun control.

Fixed that for you.

exactly my point!

You're doing that thing again where you ask someone to prove a point, they do so, and then you suggest they whiffed on it because you were referring to some other point but refuse to share what it is.

So enlighten us all, Kthanks.

You should probably read the entire text of my responses before jumping to kneejerk responses.

Fixed that for you.

I could fix your responses to “according to your opinion“ too but I won’t as no one peed in my cornflakes this evening.

I could fix your responses to “according to your opinion“ too but I won’t as no one peed in my cornflakes this evening.

You're not even replying to the correct topic.

You tried to tell me 30 round magazines aren't legal in Canada. I'd already posted exactly that in my response, but you were in such a rush to chomp on things that you didn't get that far in my response to see I'd already posted exactly what you replied stating.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom