Justin Time | Page 35 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Justin Time

Status
Not open for further replies.
He does have a little bit of political experience ya know,
he's only been immersed in Canada's politics for his entire life.
:ROFLMAO: oh ya I forgot, most of you guys aren't old enough to have lived through the Pierre Elliott era.

Entirely possible, but it appears to have played well for most people except people that would never vote for him anyways.
Hard to vote for a 2 faced hypocrite, I know that doesn't seem very far reaching for any politician, but when leader of our country speaks out about racism/or other topics and has been know to wear blackface/ and does the opposite of what he says, pause or no pause, the guy is full of $hit. He had to answer because that is what is expected for the position, doesn't mean it rings true to himself.

Entirely possible, but it appears to have played well for most people except people that would never vote for him anyways.
true but that has nothing to do with his intent.

He does have a little bit of political experience ya know,
he's only been immersed in Canada's politics for his entire life.
:ROFLMAO: oh ya I forgot, most of you guys aren't old enough to have lived through the Pierre Elliott era.
So why was he a **** MP, a **** Liberal leader and **** PM?

For such an experienced politician his track record is...****. Guess it adds up.

Last edited:
Experience has very little correlation to good. Hell, political experience and working for the good of the average citizen are probably diametrically opposed.

Experience has very little correlation to good. Hell, political experience and working for the good of the average citizen are probably diametrically opposed.
indeed.

For such an experienced politician his track record is...****. Guess it adds up.
is there a message somewhere in that media :unsure: or are you just venting

is there a message somewhere in that media :unsure: or are you just venting
im responding to your statement, that's all. it was laughable.

im responding to your statement, that's all. it was laughable.
so I take it you don't know anything about Pierre Elliott Trudeau and the era I grew up in.

so I take it you don't know anything about Pierre Elliott Trudeau and the era I grew up in.
Last i checked it was the same era as my parents and they grew up here in in T.O.

Last i checked it was the same era as my parents and they grew up here in in T.O.
So you know about Canadian history because of your parents (y)
Justin's daddy was Prime Minister of Canada for 2 terms, by your own measure that's a pretty good qualification right there.

So you know about Canadian history because of your parents (y)
Justin's daddy was Prime Minister of Canada for 2 terms, by your own measure that's a pretty good qualification right there.
will you get around to making an actual point or just some vague statements?

i note btw, you didn't answer the question yet.

I can't make a point about Canadian politics with you because it's like talking to a child, ask your daddy to explain it.
oh **** did I say that out loud

I can't make a point about Canadian politics with you because it's like talking to a child, ask your daddy to explain it.
oh **** did I say that out loud
yawn* ? your benchmark is pretty disappointing. i hope your kids have higher expectations from their future government then you do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom