Justin Beiber crashes his 848 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Justin Beiber crashes his 848

killerkeith

We never see him take off his helmet but he rides like a douchy noob and crashes so I'm only assuming it's his bike. Plus I hate him.

[video=youtube;CNfFLuUC1QA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CNfFLuUC1QA&feature=share&list=UUvtfT-xYX4Q-jC2Mbsk3OUA[/video]

We never see him take off his helmet but he rides like a douchy noob and crashes so I'm only assuming it's his bike. Plus I hate him.
There's a shot of him standing behind the bike sans helmet, not Bieber. And if it looks 100% like a girl we mighta thought it was Bieber, but nope.

There's a shot of him standing behind the bike sans helmet, not Bieber. And if it looks 100% like a girl we mighta thought it was Bieber, but nope.

I missed that clip, plus he rides a different kind of 848 Duc, but I'm still convinced it's him, or someone who loves his music.

[video=youtube;CNfFLuUC1QA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CNfFLuUC1QA&feature=share&list=UUvtfT-xYX4Q-jC2Mbsk3OUA[/video]

Are you kidding me? Quit hating on the kid...

justin-bieber-ducati-1115-01.jpg

^^ just noticed the 'SWAG' sticker where the '848' decal would go...... I would think he could at least afford a pair if gloves with all his 'swag' lol

I don't understand why ppl hate/dislike/pick on the kid so much. I mean, does he really affect your life that much--even though you probably don't even know him?

I'm not a fan, btw.

"Are from Australia?!" LOL :lmao::lmao::lmao:

People are just jealous of the kid because he could crush them with his wallet. Is his music crap? Sure. But all pop music is. As far as being a role model for retarded teens, he's as good as it gets. If I had his resources at his age, there'd be a whole new STD named after me, a long list of destroyed cars, and I probably wouldn't have made it to 20. Party like a rock star would be an understatement.

I don't understand why ppl hate/dislike/pick on the kid so much. I mean, does he really affect your life that much--even though you probably don't even know him?

I'm not a fan, btw.

rider totally deserves it, crossing lanes slightly, and by accident...fine....but crossing all the way over on purpose in a know high traffic area because he cant take a corner and just wants to show off...he should stick to doing donuts in empty parking lots lol.

just glad he didnt take out another rider in a head-on collision...

but at least the rider was wearing more gear than 'beaver'' ever would haha.

wow, 1000 miles on the bike and he is already destroyed it.. having so much money sucks...

I don't understand why he gets so much hate. He's a lot more chilled and less of a ****** than most other kids his age riding around in cheap *** cars and bikes and racing them in tim horton's parking lots.

Even if he did crash a Ducati, with his resources he could leave it on the side of the road, walk to the nearest dealership, and buy another without giving it a 2nd thought.

I ****ing hate the kid, but I only hate him cuz I'm not him.

My opinions of him and his brand of "music" aside, why are so many people all happy about another rider crashing his bike? If he posted as Bob Jizzer and described the crash, we'd all go "GWS rider". Crashing is a normal part of riding. I hope the kid learned his lesson for that.

...why are so many people all happy about another rider crashing his bike? If he posted as Bob Jizzer and described the crash, we'd all go "GWS rider". Crashing is a normal part of riding. I hope the kid learned his lesson for that.

I think it's cause he was riding like such a twat and that he wasn't hurt. It was a fairly minor lowside and I'm betting a (expensive and embarrassing) lesson learned. Better here like this than another time head-on with a car or another rider and people not walking away.

As for the whole Beiber-thing, people need to get over it. The jealousy is obvious...and unless you're a teen/tween...unbecoming.

Back
Top Bottom