Just passing on a sale i found! | GTAMotorcycle.com

Just passing on a sale i found!

Why does it say on the site they closed at the end of 2010?

" A drastic change in our business model focusing on parts, accessories. Closed the end of 2010."

I remember him saying that was something about carrying clothing in stock, I think the model change was now most things are not warehoused, instead ordered as needed. I have never had issues ordering anything..

I am looking for some decent rear turn signals since my LED ones suck, so thanks!

I am looking for some decent rear turn signals since my LED ones suck, so thanks!
What bike you got? It's not clear if those tidy tails come with signals, just the plate bracket.

-Jamie M.

Topendz sell pretty much the best turn signals by Rizzoma, but be warned that they are expensive. I am saving up for a full set of four for my bike.

Why does it say on the site they closed at the end of 2010?

" A drastic change in our business model focusing on parts, accessories. Closed the end of 2010."

I'm still around but I don't advertise anymore on this site so cannot promote myself. I may drop Paul a line to advertise for one month though to sell off a bunch of stuff. Expect ridiculous almost give away prices if I do.

I'm still around but I don't advertise anymore on this site so cannot promote myself. I may drop Paul a line to advertise for one month though to sell off a bunch of stuff. Expect ridiculous almost give away prices if I do.

Please do! I have your "mad clearance sales" to thank for some of my favorite gear.

cheers

Back
Top Bottom