Just one more week! | GTAMotorcycle.com

Just one more week!

Aminal

Site Supporter
Geez it's comming up fast! Time for one last push and get the fund raising into high gear! The teams just below 50% of our goal and we're still in first place! Way to go team!
I take one weekend off a year and this is it, so get ready to party and celebrate, got a brass pole for the campsite and enough "old no.7" to make the imposible attainable!
Cheers 8)
Aminal

"got a brass pole"

Is it professional grade freestanding, this could lead to some interesting pictures!!!!

Well folks, one week from today it will all be over except the crying, and I want some of that crying to be Aminal! Mwwaahhahahaha! The Wife and I got our fundraising put up online today and we noticed that Megan has joined the team! That puts us over $21,400! If memory serves, Aminal pledged to have a Tweety Bird tattooed on his rear end if we raise $35,000. That puts us at a little more than $13,000 away. It can be done! Bug your boss, your friends, co-workers, teachers, and preachers for a donation!

Ride for Sight 2011 is shaping up to be a great year! Lets give it a final push and see how much we can raise!!!

LOL... I'll agree to Aminal getting tattooed at 35K if he will. ;)

Way to go team.... 21490.00 and counting. If you don't have your funds online yet and are not sure how to do it, shoot me a pm and I'll give you a hand. We want all the donation online before this friday at 5pm to make sure Aminal gets the tweety!

Don't forget boyscout gets his virgin skin inked too if we hit 40K!

My bad. For some reason I thought Aminal was getting tatted for $35, just read the OP and it is $45. Oops.

I think you guys are getting a little obsesed with my butt and tweety birds!
Holy cow, way to go team! And let's not forget about Cutekill getting her head shaved if we somehow come up with 45,000! Maybe if we put a couple pints of tequila rose in her.....
Cheers 8)
Aminal

Wooohooooo!! Kicking fund raising up a notch. Lets go people! I can't wait.

that's it folks... two of the three agree so all three agree.... New Challenge totals:

45,000 - Cutekill gets her head shaved at RFS
35,000 - Aminal gets his butt tweetied!
30,000 - Last Boyscout Gets Inked!

Only $600 more to get to our first goal folks! Send out that one last email and let's get there!

$30,000 ok. were did that come from..... Last I remember it was $40,000 :violent1:

Silly Boyscout.... Like we have a choice when it comes to our bodies?
Cheers 8)
Aminal

Since when has there been ANY challenge in getting Aminal to ink himself????

Back
Top Bottom