June 6th 1944 | GTAMotorcycle.com

June 6th 1944

dash8

D Day...

may we remember those who gave their lives for our freedom...

Thank You.

Never Forget.

D Day...

Thank You.

Never Forget.

lest we forget

D Day...

Thank You.

Never Forget.

You mean their lives for Europe?

Never forget, lol. That's been great to stop wars and genocides.

Bah humbug. The world is ****. Always was and always will be.

Watched a documentary on this on the History Channel last night. One guy got shot like 5 times on that bloody beach, and yet made it and still lives to tell the story!

Thank you for posting.

Yes, least we forget. Thank you to all the Military, both here and abroad that preserve our freedom.

Yes, to "CruisnGrrl" suggestion.

The good old days when war was raged without 24 hour coverage and they could do what they had to do to win. Today all the pussies cry if one person is killed. Back then they fire bombed Dresden and killed 80,000 in one night. Not a nice thing to think about but it was and IS necessary to crush the enemy.

The good old days when war was raged without 24 hour coverage and they could do what they had to do to win. Today all the pussies cry if one person is killed. Back then they fire bombed Dresden and killed 80,000 in one night. Not a nice thing to think about but it was and IS necessary to crush the enemy.

It's just a tad different when you're actually fighting an entire country and not just a small group of fringe fanatics.

It's just a tad different when you're actually fighting an entire country and not just a small group of fringe fanatics.

No. The difference is the politically correct BS stops the good guys but the bad guys don't follow it. Why do we give a **** if someone has their Koran, bible or any comfort when the enemy doesn't give our side that...We are bringing a knife to a nuclear war and apologizing for it

No. The difference is the politically correct BS stops the good guys but the bad guys don't follow it. Why do we give a **** if someone has their Koran, bible or any comfort when the enemy doesn't give our side that...We are bringing a knife to a nuclear war and apologizing for it

So you want us to destroy (for example) Pakistan because they have some some terrorists that live there? That is just retarded.

Gone are the days of fighting unified countries, and here are the days of fighting groups of individuals.

So you want us to destroy (for example) Pakistan because they have some some terrorists that live there? That is just retarded.

Gone are the days of fighting unified countries, and here are the days of fighting groups of individuals.

no but i want to be able to slaughter and torture those who deserve it without BS from the public who have no idea what goes on in the world. However if Pakistan was at war with the US yes they should be destroyed, better to get the Job done than drag it out forever in the name of political correctness

no but i want to be able to slaughter and torture those who deserve it without BS from the public who have no idea what goes on in the world. However if Pakistan was at war with the US yes they should be destroyed, better to get the Job done than drag it out forever in the name of political correctness

So you want to take a blowtorch to someone's nutsack to get them to talk? No one should want to torture and especially slaughter other humans.

I think you'd be surprised if a whole country ever actually attacked another one how brutal it would be.

You mean their lives for Europe?

Never forget, lol. That's been great to stop wars and genocides.

Bah humbug. The world is ****. Always was and always will be.
I hope you and people like you are in the minority with your lack of respect for our veterans.I doubt you have ever had any face to face contact with a ww2 veteran.Let alone anyone that suffers from ptsd.

No need to reply to my post Mr Nothing,I wouldn't drop down to a debate on this subject.

Last edited:
I hope you and people like you are in the minority with your lack of respect for our veterans.I doubt you have ever had any face to face contact with a ww2 veteran.Let alone anyone that suffers from ptsd.

No need to reply to my post Mr Nothing,I wouldn't drop down to a debate on this subject.

Wtf are you talking about. Lack of respect for Canadians that stepped up to defend Great Britain???

As with most people, you just blindly follow the majority.

So you want to take a blowtorch to someone's nutsack to get them to talk? No one should want to torture and especially slaughter other humans.

I think you'd be surprised if a whole country ever actually attacked another one how brutal it would be.

By any means necessary...shut off the cameras and let me work

That's ****ing retarded. I can't understand wanting to kill innocent civilians just to get a few bad guys.

And that's why you will be eaten if there ever is a war that comes here. Please plump up more. I like my food juicy

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom