Jevco Payment Plan Update | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Jevco Payment Plan Update

does TD gives the same quote on phone and online, cuz when i was 19 even now i put in the wrong birth year i don't get 1300 for ninja 250... i got something 3000, clean record full gm

online it quoted me as 1500, but when i called in they told me 1300 so im guessing theres just a couple hundred dollars in difference? Luckily it was a couple hundred coming back to me :D

Jevco sucks! I was with them for years and then suddenly they jack my premium up to over $7000! No warning, no phone call, no regard for loyalty. Just a big slap in the face. Why didn't you guys just send me a letter saying, ****** YOU.

Boo jevco/cornerstone!

To be fair, Cornerstone probably wasn't aware of the increase until you were, and the rates are out of the broker's control. What was the reason stated for that HUGE increase? That's certainly not common.

Don't they charge for the multi-pay option? I'm a Jevco customer, and IIRC, it was cheaper to just pay it out all at once.

+1

I never had an issue paying the lump sum to avoid the interest on payments. Still, it's good for new riders shelling out $2000+ on their first bike insurance.

Back
Top Bottom